the Rift

of black wings in the cold

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

Another shadow lover, how marvellous! Ghost hadn’t met many who enjoyed the company of darkness other the harsh glare of light. Her heart lurched to extend kinship to this mare that shared her love for the dusky side of things. The further the mare crept from her safe place, the more the Cadaverous could make out more of her composition, her make up, the patterns to her appearance that would make her identifiable in the future.

Red. It was the most predominant feature she noticed that littered her body in interesting stripes. It tinged the ends of her hair and the bottom of her legs, as if she’d been wading through a pool of blood. Macabre, intriguing and sturdy, the stranger didn’t reach great heights, but her physique was like that of a hardy traveller. The crimson touch reaches to that of her antlers, two that grow tall from atop her head, formidable weapons when used correctly surely. Lastly, her eyes were a sickly shade of green that captured the attention and drew in the banshee who watched, listened and took note. A smirk appears on the foreigner’s lips, an action Ghost herself had done many times before on moments of mocking or superiority, there was something about a smirk that spoke of arrogant power. It only leads to draw the Czarina in more.

After agreeing with her short humorous statement, the stranger finally introduces herself with a name and a place. Dovahkiin of Taazokaan. Odd sounding names from a land not of Helovia and for sake of memory Ghost shortened it to Dova before smiling briefly and proffering her head to the red touched mare. <->”You’ve stumbled upon Helovia, a land that never sleeps for long”
her eerie voice laughed as she answered the girls first question. Indeed, it was either wraiths or murder or floating islands, Ghost couldn’t remember a time where she had lived at peace for a lengthy amount of time. ”I’m Ghost, Czarina of the Hidden Falls. A land of water and fodder that lies just north through these trees and under the mountain, its not easy to find if you don’t know how to get there” she replied whilst motioning towards the North to indicate the general whereabouts.

Turning back to the girl, she paused a moment to see if the bearded fellow would step in to offer his own name or a place he hailed from before finally Ghost spoke again. ”Do you need anything? Want anything?

@[Dovahkiin]
Sorry to skip round you Red! Feel free to jump back in.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 12-01-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Ghost - 12-02-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 12-08-2014, 12:28 AM