the Rift

of black wings in the cold

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

It did not surprise the demon that the female hybrid newcomer spoke first - women were apt to do that across all lands, he'd found thus far in his life. Both females took amusement in his beard (which he was quite proud of, if he were being honest) and found him hard to miss. Torleik was unsure if this was directly a size reference - as he was not small - or a flirtatious statement.

He was outnumbered here and that was never good for a man.

The newcomer in the Threshold called herself, among the rest of the mouthful, Dovahkiin, and the hybrid Ghost. Curious, the Bloodskald first queried, "Your name, does it hold meaning like the other words you spoke to me?" He had clearly been able to glean that ahnok meant hiding, and he could guess that perhaps zuruniik meant something along the lines of his loosely bantered 'friend' term. Glancing at this Ghost, he offered his name to both. "My name is Torleik; I am the General of the Aurora Basin, also north of here."

Something about this stranger was interesting enough to him; mayhap her coloring, or her unflinching attitude. There were the makings of a shieldmaiden about her. "Taazokaan - what was this land of yours like?"

"talk talk talk"

@[Dovahkiin]
@[Ghost]

OOC: HHNNGG SO SORRY I DROPPED OFF THE PLANET. Finals KILLED me. >.> Translation of the title if you put your mouse over it, or if you can't, it says, "Hearken now, son of snow, to an age long ago"

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 12-01-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Ghost - 12-02-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 12-08-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Ghost - 12-15-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Torleik - 12-19-2014, 12:17 AM