the Rift

[PRIVATE] and i bleed when i fall down

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Snowy hooves touch down on budding greenery. The island had escaped most of the effects of winter, if only because magic seemed to hum and thrive throughout every inch of it. He alights on the earthen mound delicately, hardly stirring the cherry blossoms scattered around his hooves. Pale wings fold in a shuffle of feathers as he carries on, excitement thrumming in his veins as the smell of new earth and budding flora enrich his senses, pure and clean. Spring had finally burst through the cloud of cold that had descended upon Helovia, Cera's favorite season. His frame was still lacking, as his petite frame was not very receptive when the freeze descended, but the wiry stallion was unafraid. His faith in the God of Light and Fire was strong, and he had yet to be failed. The scar across his breast had been healed by his Lord's magic, after all. And despite the multiple scenarios he had faced, he was still alive, led to stride across the grass of the island and revel in the gentle caress of each blade against his ankles.

Spring meant renewal, hope. And, of course, foals. It seemed the moment the weather turned and released the Helovians from the cold despair of winter, everyone was inspired to have as many foals as possible. As Cera got older, he could see the reason why. Maybe far beneath his love for his family, there was even a desire to have one of his own. In the end, it was ignored. Cera had lost faith in love. His mother had abandoned him, and his father had never taken a mate until Ktulu, and the two fell apart soon after Ranjiri was born. Ryuu's parents had both vanished for varying reasons, leaving Ranjiri to rescue him from the beach. Even if he could find a kind mare to have his foal, mate or otherwise, Cera could not imagine leaving his sister to care for Ryuu alone. His duties alone kept him on his toes, and what time he did not dedicate to his rag-tag family was spent on strengthening his herd.

He shakes away the thought with a simple shake of his crown. It is too beautiful a day to delve into such saddened thoughts. What he should be doing instead is focusing on his quest, for he would not let his Lord down, even if what he sought was for his own selfish desire. So involved in his own thoughts, he nearly stumbles over the newly awakening form curled in the grass. He startles and hops back elegantly, worry instantly creasing his forehead as he notes the sweat that clings to her pale coat. "Aurelia? What's wrong, what are you doing here?" He wastes no times, dropping carelessly to his knees to be closer to her in case she requires comfort or physical assistance.

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
and i bleed when i fall down - by Aurelia - 12-02-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Cera - 12-03-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Cera - 01-11-2015, 12:32 AM