the Rift

[PRIVATE] and i bleed when i fall down

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She was glad it was Cera that came, and not someone who would pray on her weak state. As quickly as I had stood up, I was back on the ground, weakened and scared. I didn't enjoy these dark thoughts anymore. I wanted to get rid of them, end my sadness. The painted stallion asks me questions after nearly trampling me, but I am not at all focused. I hear none of his words and all I do is sigh. I turn my cranium towards him. "I'm really sad, Cera. And I have these nightmares, they won't leave. I want to feel happy again... I don't know how to, though." The cloud of sadness, it rips away at me, every day worse than before. Yet today, a glimmer of hope. Yet the spark of light, will it still be here tomorrow? This little spark, it's the hope that powers my fiery ability.

The multi-colored stag lowers himself, aiding me, but I no longer want to stand. I don't want to stand if I'm going to just fall once more. I don't want to see even my own body reject my will. I reach my muzzle towards Cera's, hoping to touch him. Is he really here? Is my mind playing tricks? If Cera is really here, and really my friend, he'll help m, right?

I wonder if I'll have to power through this and rise above this myself. Will the truth set me free? Quickly, my thoughts become distorted. I didn't even make sense to myself. Would my words make sense to this stallion? "I thought I was in love... Then I was a wraith. My world spiraled. Before that I left home. After all this, I joined the Edge. I amassed the position of Seer, but when this was decided was a Falls prisoner, because I had burnt this place... Then I fought? Then there was death. Imprisonment there, then in the basin. Now throat is home, I think... And during falls I met Destry..... You know Destry? She's my anchor. " She's the one thing that keeps me tethered. She holds me together. My mate, she's the duct tape holding my pieces together. She's the constant that I love. The static I'm glad is static. She is my legs, supporting me. She is my wings, setting me free. I am not confused about this, not at all. But everything else? It was all fucked up.

Walking "Talking"
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
and i bleed when i fall down - by Aurelia - 12-02-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Cera - 12-03-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Cera - 01-11-2015, 12:32 AM