the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chin Up [Aurelia]

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull
Trouble just grew wings...

“I heard the plants only attack the strong.” A derisive female voice rings out in the grove, catching you by surprise, and you flinch slightly as you realize that she must have witnessed your epic smackdown by a tree. Crap. Feathers fluff in embarrassment as a beautiful female ducks out from under the canopy of a nearby willow, clearly laughing at your stupidity. “In my defense, he started it!” you joke, in a halfhearted effort to save face. The damage has already been done though. “I was hoping nobody saw that,” you admit sheepishly, ducking your head in self-deprecation. But your display of chagrin lasts only a moment, for soon enough your still-stinging muzzle wrinkles into a good-natured smile, and you stroll towards her—it’s going to take more than a little slap from a willow tree to deflate your much-too-healthy ego. “Name’s Gull,” you offer with a grin and a nod, casually stretching and refolding massive gray and white wings on your back as you introduce yourself. “And you—”

But suddenly, you cut yourself short, stopping in mid thought. There appears to be something wrong with your eyes. You shake your head, slightly at first, then add in a few tosses that send your tangled forelock tumbling down into your white lashes for good measure. Had the willow tree hit you harder than she thought? Lest she fear, she will soon see that you haven’t lost your mind—this is just a mastermind at work. “I’m sorry,” you tell her, cocking your head and blinking overtly, “I think there’s something wrong with my eyes…I can’t seem to take them off of you.” Pleased with yourself, you wait for her reaction. Who says there are no comebacks from a tussle with a tree? Willow: one; Gull: two.

…What? Style points count double!

@[Aurelia]

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 12-02-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 12-02-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 01-27-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 12-02-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 01-27-2015, 10:45 PM