the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chin Up [Aurelia]

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull
Trouble just grew wings...

To your dismay, the gold-kissed mare is not impressed. Shaking her head with—oh, heartbreak!—a delicate toss of that creamy forelock, she scolds you with the kind of condescending smile that is by this point all too familiar. “I like women,” she adds pointedly, and your own smile flickers for a moment in a confused frown. She likes women? You’ve never heard of such a thing before, but all right. Doesn’t make her any less attractive in your book. “And I have a mate,” she throws in for good measure, as if she can see the wheels in your head still turning. All right, all right, you know when you’ve lost.

“I just can’t win, can I?” you ask with a self-deprecating grimace, wings resettling again as if in an amused shrug. “First this tree here, and now you...you're breaking my heart, beautiful! But good to meet you nonetheless, Aurelia,” you return, drawing out her name playfully. She doesn’t know what she’s missing out on, but you’ll leave the girl be for the moment. In response to her question, you merely shake your head. “Why am I called Gull?” you ask, blue eyes twinkling merrily, “Sorry, ‘Relie, darlin’, but I think I’ve been embarrassed enough for one day without me having to tell you that story.” In truth, Gull isn’t your given name, but you’d be dead before you let anyone call you otherwise. Unless, of course she wants to call you Hot Stuff, then all bets are off.

“I just haven’t had that much luck with the ladies lately,” you continue, changing the subject. Really, you haven’t had (any) luck with them (ever)…but she doesn’t need to know that either. “Tell me, ‘Relie, is my game off or something?” If she wasn’t going to flirt with you, she was going to have to sit through your girl problems.

OOC: Sorry this took so long—I didn’t see it at first! If you tag me next time, that would be wonderful (because I’m not always as on top of my threads as I should be and need the little extra reminder lol).

@[Aurelia]

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 12-02-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 12-02-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 01-27-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 12-02-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 01-27-2015, 10:45 PM