the Rift

[OPEN] Going, going, going...{Alysanne}

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

Miykael the Angel

and, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

The mare opens her mouth to speak but all that slips from her lips is a raspy noise. He can't help but to worry, can't help but to wonder over the ways he might be able to help. Very little springs to mind except to attempt to warm her up or at least keep her from freezing. His healing magic works on many things but old age is not an ailment in and of itself. It isn't the same as a broken bone or an open wound. Sighing softly, he ignores her weak laugh and settles in beside her, attempting to press himself against her side. "Don't bother, cherie..." she finally speaks and her voice betrays her weakened state. "Don't underestimate the abilities of others. Besides, it isn't in my nature to not help someone in need." his voice is firm but gentle and warm. "Fireball? The God of the Sun? What did he do to you?" he asks, curious if more information might help him aid her.

Fortunately, Eliana soon returns followed shortly by the little owl and Alysanne. As much as the sight of her adds a new fine crack in his heart, slowly but surely breaking it into a million pieces, he can't help but to smile at her arrival. Surely she'll know what to do to help. Her first suggestion is for the old mare to move out of the slush and though the idea is a good one, Miykael wonders if the mare can get up. Perhaps with the support of him on one side and Aly on the other? Could the two of them keep the frail mare from falling? With his brow furrowed, he moves his head, placing his lips near cheek. His breath blows thoughtlessly against her flesh and his words a soft, just above a whisper. "If I...if we help, do you think you could stand?"

Aly and Mikey are quite the duo when it comes to saving others. It is part of the kinship he feels for her. She understands. She cares. He cares, perhaps too much, but that was what led to his fall when he was an angel. But his angel status is long forgotten history now. Now he is just another mortal with the ability to heal and an uncanny ability to mess with the memories of others. Since none of those abilities are of any use here, he can't help but wondering if he should even dare to hope that they could save just one more soul together. In the silence that surrounds them, he hears her whisper a name - Dragomir. One of the glaziers of the Edge? Confusion reigns as his lifts his gaze to Aly - communicating with her silently, hoping she's as in tune with him as he is with her. There is nothing magical; just a close relationship built over the years. Their minds work in very similar ways - anyone on the outside can see that.

ooc: sorry for the delay, guys. D: things got crazy-busy and my muse took a vacation without me.
tags: @[Alysanne]
Image by Vail
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Going, going, going...{Alysanne} - by Sheba - 12-02-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Going, going, going...{Alysanne} - by Miykael - 12-10-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Going, going, going...{Alysanne} - by Sheba - 12-16-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: Going, going, going...{Alysanne} - by Sheba - 01-06-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Going, going, going...{Alysanne} - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Going, going, going...{Alysanne} - by Miykael - 01-20-2015, 12:14 AM