the Rift

[OPEN] Until there's nothing to give

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I've just finished meeting with who I know as the newest member of the Falls - White December. I've found her quite refreshing in comparison to many of the mares I've interacted with lately, and I find myself calm as I walk aimlessly through slowly-melting snow. A call floats through the air to my lazy lobes and I raise my head, stopping and looking in the direction of the call. It's the voice of Ghost, my czarina and partner in crime-solutionizing. I pick up a trot toward the hybrid lady, staying a steady but easy pace. It takes a little while to find my way to her, but soon her dark form is in my view and I whinny my approach.

I halt abruptly in the snow near her and stand square, my ears and eyes more alert than usual. My pouch hangs around my neck, dangling against the edge of my shoulder. I haven't been drinking as much as usual, though why I'm not sure. Perhaps life has been looking up lately? "M'lady? What can I do for ye?" I look over her form, all black including wings and horn, except for the white and red that decorates her wings midway down to the edge of her feathers. I haven't heard much about the governing ways, but then I don't tend to pay much attention to that. She seems to be doing a decent job, and has certainly been more present than Seele was, so that's a plus. I wonder if she has any more information on the murders that have been taking place... Perhaps that is why she called me here?

WC: 272
Tag: @[Ghost]
Solutionizing is my word. You can't have it.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Until there's nothing to give - by Ghost - 12-02-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Until there's nothing to give - by Rostislav - 12-02-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Until there's nothing to give - by Ghost - 12-06-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Until there's nothing to give - by Rostislav - 12-08-2014, 12:04 AM