the Rift

little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open]

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Kanti was almost startled to hear another's voice. She had been gazing peacefully into the distance, almost trance-like, for no reason at all. It probably wasn't a good idea to wander around a land she didn't know alone with her guard totally down, but there you go. She wasn't known for her wariness, anyway - quite the opposite, she enjoyed meeting new equines and had very little sense in the way of self-preservation. And so it was that she came to be standing in the open in a strange land gaping at her new surroundings like an idiot.

Not that she saw it that way. Recovering quickly, she turned to acknowledge the newcomer, pleased to see a mare who seemed interested in giving direction. "Hello," she chirped sweetly, "It's nice to see someone else! I've been wandering in this direction for a few days now. It's very peaceful, but I'm not sure exactly where I'm going. I didn't have a destination in mind, you see, I just thought I might like somewhere else better than where I was." She became aware that she might be oversharing when she didn't even know the femme's name, so she quickly added, "My name is Kanti, by the way."

Table & Character © RayoDeSoleil | Background Image © B-r-a-c-i-a-t-a.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-04-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-05-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-06-2012, 02:11 PM