the Rift

[OPEN] the edge games, an invitation

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Since the event on the land bridge, Ampere had been more aware of those without wings, and their shortcomings. On her last patrol those that had been with her had all been flighted, so it hadn't been an issue, but this time she was paired with the unicorn mare Sikeax. For that reason she chose to walk to their patrol destination of the Thistle Meadow, though she wouldn't sacrifice their patrol for social niceties. The air was her domain and gave her a different vantage point that she intended to use.

"Sikeax, see what you can find on the ground, I'm going to get in the sky," Ampere announced, looking for the other pegasus, Destry, to ensure she was airborne as well. She didn't like having to split up like this, especially when Sikeax wasn't a warrior, but the meadow was a rather open field and she should be able to spy danger before it got to her.

In fact, there wasn't much to patrol here. With its openness it didn't harbor many secrets. It was a fine grazing spot though, albeit most of it was still white with the remnants of snow melt, so the spring flowers and grasses hadn't quite reclaimed it yet. Still, duty was duty and at the very least it was good endurance training. Maybe on the way back she'd get to know the two mare better - on the way out she'd been a bit quiet, sunken in her own thoughts. Perhaps she could even interest either of them in a little spar before leaving?

Ampere couldn't get ahead of herself, she still had a lot of ground sky to cover before she could call the patrol off. It didn't make it any less dull though.

[Blah post sorry - I was thinking Sikeax could find the invitation on the ground, my assumption being it was partially hidden by snow/plants so hard to see from above.]

@[Destry] & @[Sikeax] our patrol thread, if you wanted?

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
the edge games, an invitation - by Kahlua - 12-02-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Ampere - 01-04-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Destry - 01-05-2015, 09:59 PM