the Rift

[OPEN] the edge games, an invitation

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

The sound of Sikeax's voice cuts through the wind just barely, Ampere only catching it as she was circling back around for her final circuit of their patrol. Surprised, her eyes drop down towards the pale unicorn, squinting through the breeze as she tries to see what it is. There's no immediate threat, and no obvious gain either. Confused, Ampere drops into a circle by lowering one wing, gradually decreasing her altitude in the downward spiral before landing in the snow amongst her sister in arms.

"What?" she asks, breathy with the exercise. It doesn't take long though before Ampere catches the familiar glint of the glassy fragment. Recognition flashes across her gaze, a quick step bringing her in closer. "I've seen this before," she murmured, "In the Throat. I thought it was a warning of incoming famine." She shook her head, snorting. It was a strange warning to be sure, particularly since it didn't make sense. Birdsong was the most plentiful of seasons, how could everyone be doomed to starve? And if it had just been a warning for the Throat, why was there also one here, in the meadow? Was it a sign that all of Helovia was to starve, just as they were doomed to bleed with murders? Yet, the gods and the darkness had always been much showier than this.

"I'm not good at reading though," Ampere confessed. "What do you make of the markings and pictures on it?"

@[Destry]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
the edge games, an invitation - by Kahlua - 12-02-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Ampere - 01-04-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: the edge games, an invitation - by Destry - 01-05-2015, 09:59 PM