the Rift

Sweet Nothing

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds

Both Essetia and Romul were quite entranced by the creature of beauty before them. Various dips and curves of her aquatic body were feathered in unusual rind, so unlike anything Essetia had yet witnessed. Hard muscle shifted beneath her peculiar argent pelt, but at her core the mare appeared to harbor a vicious tension that radiated outward before dissipating into what seemed to be amiability. Essetia was hesitant to move any closer and so she made a point of standing her ground some feet away. The mare’s bell-like voice drifted across the clearing to fall on Essetia’s tilted ears.

Everything about the creature was unusual, right down to the way she spoke. She was soft and vivacious and hard to ignore. “Then I suppose I’ll get the pleasure of acquainting you with the place?” she murmured casually. If the silver girl had yet to encounter word of Helovia, then Essetia was certain that she would be more inclined to listen to her biased tongue.

However, when Syrena admitted that she was in search of water, two things seemed rear up from the back of Essetia’s mind. One, Essetia couldn’t help but wonder why an equine would need to build a nest and two, that the Hidden Falls would be a most perfect fit for her watery friend. “Then allow me to guide you to my home in the Hidden Falls. If it’s a lake or pond or any body of water for that matter, then I should be delighted to report that the Falls contains all that you’re looking for.” Essetia related happily.

Her pale eyes grew wide and expectant as she gaze back into those of deep blue. “Helovia contains a broad spectrum of herd lands, each quite different from the next. The Hidden Falls is exactly what it sounds like- plenty of waterfalls and ponds and rivers. The Aurora Basin to the North is a cold, winter wasteland and the Dragon’s Throat is their polar opposite, being made up a desert oasis. The World’s Edge… is essentially a cliff overlooking the sea,” she trailed off.

Hopefully her companion wouldn’t catch the break in her voice or the way she avoided thoughts of the World’s Edge, of her father. After all this time he was still such a sensitive subject that infected her daily life. “But I’m certain that you belong with me in the Falls. In fact, I’m sure of it,” she smiled.

Essetia
image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)

@[Syrena] - So sorry for this crud... I'm just trying to get caught up.

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Nothing - by Syrena - 12-03-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sweet Nothing - by Essetia - 12-04-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Sweet Nothing - by Syrena - 12-10-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Sweet Nothing - by Essetia - 12-13-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Sweet Nothing - by Syrena - 12-26-2014, 01:32 PM