the Rift

[PRIVATE] You look like my next mistake.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

Spring. He could feel it in the air; the winds were changing. It brought joy to his heart, and he glided along the skies, closing his eyes and basking in the feel of the air beneath his wings, the gentle rush whenever his wings flapped. The air wound herself around his neck, through his hair, over his chest and across his body. That's it. He couldn't take it.

He snapped his wings and twisted into a corkscrew in the air, ending it with a steep dive. He jerked out of that and flared his wings, arching his back and flipping in a slow arc before plummeting again, a wild yell escaping him. Freedom was this. He grinned and spread his wings to their full extent, feathers flared out and stretched. Morrigan's song came to mind, and he began humming the tune as he spun in the air, flying upside-down, twirling into another corkscrew spin. Then he tucked wing and dove down, unfurling a single wing enough to send him spinning faster and faster, until he began to grow dizzy. Wings unfurled, catching the air and slowing his descent to the ground. His hooves touched the snowy soil, and he threw his head back and laughed.

Then his gaze alighted on a pegasus mare. He knew this one... "Enjoying the weather, Nasreen?" He trotted over, ears pricked and entire body moving with a fluid energy that was hardly contained in his lithe body. Even when he paused beside her, gaze turning to the flower bud, there was a tremble along his nostrils, down his legs and across his wings. He itched to move, to dance and frolic in the air and tell Frostfall it could kiss his ass. Quickly loosing interest in the budding tree, he focused his attention on Nasi. A twig snapping made him turn, and he quickly trotted towards the source of the noise, an ear cocked back towards the paint.

"I honestly thought winter would never end." He half-sang, dropping his head to pick up what looked to be a small stone. He rolled it in his mouth, then nosed open one of his chest pouches and plopped the pebble in, a clicking noise giving tell to the other pebbles that filled that particular pouch. Returning his gaze once more to her, he remained where he stood.

Word Count:390 Tags:@[Nasreen]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Messages In This Thread
You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Bucephalus - 12-04-2014, 03:12 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 01-24-2015, 04:20 PM