the Rift

[PRIVATE] You look like my next mistake.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

When she hesitated, the black wondered if he had done something wrong, said the wrong thing. But she speaks, and he relaxes. So no, he hadn't said anything to make her hesitate. "The World's Edge...do you know Brisa? I wonder though, what is the Quian?" He asks, ears pricked. She too hails from a land far from here, and he smiles a bit. But it isn't until she says the name that the black goes utterly still. Th'orqui. "I've...heard of it." He said quietly, gaze locked on Nasreen. Who was she? Who was she truly? Maybe she knew nothing. She had to. Otherwise just looking at him she would hate him.

He was safe.

"Only when i was a little colt. It was...an ally of my homeland, Sehrau." He said carefully, gaze locked upon her face, judging her reaction, his wings held taut, tension in every tendon. But despite his growing anxiety, he remained looking utterly calm save the intensity of his gaze on her own. Damn propriety. His reputation in Helovia could be in danger. Altan stirred, regarding the mare. If she posed a threat... he would take care of it.

His fondness of this little stammering mare would be nothing if she was a danger. He would put all feelings aside and remove the threat to his peace in Helovia if he must. But... he prayed, hoped and prayed she wasn't a threat, that she was just a random civilian from Th'orqui, that she knew nothing of the chaos he left behind in Sehrau.

OOC: DAYUM say hello to dark Buce xD)

Word Count:259 Tags:@[Nasreen]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 01-24-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Bucephalus - 12-16-2014, 01:36 AM