the Rift

[PRIVATE] From Sword to Shadow

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Ghost didn’t quite know what to expect when the girl came, but upon arrival the banshee was met with a young equine mare about the same age as herself. Bay of colour with a strange, thin white marking on her face and with her followed a beautiful, dangerous looking snowy wolf. There was something about wolves that Ghost quite liked, their sharp gazes and ability to stalk unheard if they wished. If she should die and be granted to come back as a different being, then it would be that of a wolf. Admiration aside, the Cadaverous turned her black gaze upwards to meet that of Essetia, who came even on a strangers call to which Ghost was thankful for. It could have taken her a while to find the mare otherwise. Scrutiny over, the sprite considered her words before speaking them, perhaps it would be best to introduce ones self-first before diving into the fray. The ice needed to be broken before business could be attended to.

”Essetia, is it?” She asked in clarification, waiting for the girl to verify before moving on. It’d be no good to be talking to the wrong mare after all. ”I’m Ghost, the Czarina alongside Midas. I hope I didn’t disturb anything important?” The banshee began in hopes to get to know the mahogany belle a little more. If this one was to fill the hole that Ghost herself had left, then it would do them good to understand one another, they would be dealing with one another frequently and it would be nice to be on friendly terms. Her mind often cast back to the relationship she had with Seele, it wasn’t a close friendship, but they had understood each other and the orders were passed along smoothly. The less confusion led to less hassle later.

Flicking her attention back to the creature between her legs, Ghost offered the wolf a small smile "who is your friend?" And how might I aquire one she thought silently after. A hunting partner to join her in the shadows sounded like a beautiful idea.

@[Essetia] (sorry for the wait hun!)

We're volcanoes in the night
We're rolling like meteorites
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
From Sword to Shadow - by Ghost - 12-04-2014, 12:32 PM