the Rift

That sweet satanic kiss -

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

The black dun knew that in order for his triumvirate to work that he would need to find an honorable and noble pegasus to take the position. Also, he was the lead now. One of his duties was to provide invitations to the Foothills. With those goals in mind, he had taken to scouting the Threshold, forcing himself to not take on any duties with the warriors until he was fully healed. Or... at least healed enough to fight without limitations.

As he strode boldly through the trees, his eyes spied a familiar pelt - buckskin with a destroyed face. The child. He narrowed his crimson eyes, wanting to spy on the two as they spoke, but he would have to be chivalrous. Paladin knew that politics were a dangerous game, and obviously Ricochet held some weight among the equines of the Foothills. The black dun grinned to himself. However, he could use the opportunity to crush the little boy's ego in a subtle way.

The stallion schooled his features and walked proudly up to the two, nodding to Ricochet with a suspicious flash in his crimson eyes. Paladin was taken aback by the mare's beauty. Her mane and tail held the entire color palette of a rainbow after a rainstorm. She held wisdom regarding her appearance. Physical features could be both glorious and a curse.

"Greetins, Wezen," he spoke in his deep, thundering voice, giving a small bow with his hairless neck. The evidence of his previous battle was obvious. A line of flesh from his shoulder to his eye was hairless, and his once thick mane was now just a line of white on his neck. "My name is Paladin the Valiant, and I am the leader of the Foothills." With noble chivalry, the black dun bowed his head to her, his actions typical for Paladin.

Messages In This Thread
That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-05-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-05-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-05-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-05-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-06-2012, 11:27 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-12-2012, 11:23 AM