the Rift

[OPEN] !! Take Me to Church

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

The movement of Res and the Seer both comforted and alarmed the young knight all at once. While the Seer, he hated the fact he didn't know her name, looked an awful lot like the knight Quilyan that was so often was at the Moon Doctor's side... Her tone did not seem as affectionate. He noted this for another time as Res moved to cling to his side. Deep pangs within his heart were set off, but with the help of Alanna he shoved them aside. Now was not the time or place to be weak or think of... Her. “I need to find him. I need to find Quil. I have to make sure he’s okay…” Res wailed at his side. Her red dragon flew into sight to try and help comfort her, as Aaron gently reached out to nuzzle her neck if she would allow it. "Shush Res. It's alright. We will find him. Until then you can stay near me." His eyes looked to the Seer as her own reaction seemed to wash over.

It's clear now that Quilyan means something to her as well, as her words are different than the first time she spoke. “Quil? He isn’t with you?” She pauses as if in shock. “How long has he been missing?” Yes. Good question. That would give them a place to start. His mind began to turn faster, knowing that they were not safe here in the Forest. Alanna, scout around us. Make sure I know before anything gets to close. The hellhound nodded and moved off silently, giving a glance to the red dragon as she went as if to say 'let's keep them all safe.' Aaron then turned his attention back to the two mares. "When is the last time you both saw him and where?" He paused, Alanna growling at something in his mind. "We should move this conversation home, alert others among the herd. It's not safe out here." His fire magic burned in his veins, ready to spring to life at a moments notice. Oh how he was thankful he could protect them somewhat.... As long as they took off running and he and Alanna could block the way of the danger... They needed to move home, alert the warriors and spies of Quilyan's disappearance....

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
I'm Waking Up
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
!! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-05-2014, 07:08 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-07-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-09-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-13-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 08:47 PM