the Rift

I've got the Majic in me

Majic Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He had been recently separated from his mother as the young colt stumbles into the lands. His unseeing blue eyes were void of light. He had been wandering for days as he came upon the land. He was galloping escaping monster after monster. He was young carrying himself with the grace of a prince as he walked through the threshold. He was tired and could hear nothing unusual as he walked. His head was held high as he started to trot with his knees high. He had no clue where he was going but he only wanted to move foreward. No one in his herd would miss him any way or so he thought. His body was muscled well for a colt. At only three months he was strong and well developed. He had weaned early and there fore needed no mother.
"Who needs a herd anyway? Certainly not me I'm strong, fast, handsome, and smart." his voice carried through the forest with an echo causing him to pin his ears back. Oh how wrong he was and he knew it. As he yawned he came to a stop listening briefly before he layed as foals often did, intending to sleep. His eyes half lidded and beginning to close.