the Rift

The sirens are calling

Fable Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lay down here...

She jerked awake when another voice filled the air, sweet and honest. It kind of annoyed the horned one, and she raised her eyes to meet the one who had spoken. Helovia? What on earth could this, this Pegasus . She felt slightly annoyed at the winged one's presence, but it was only natural. She had had the kindness of winged beasts before, and she suspected the repayment the awaited stood right here.

All they wanted was for the marble beast to treat this one kindly.

Her eyes never left the winged child as her mind rambled on. Her cold, dead stare piercing into the kind eyes of the other. She finally tore her eyes away, an act of kindness for the ghost in it's own.

She is called Elsa then? What a strange name. Hollow even, it seems to not hold any meaning. Then again, nothing really had meaning, did it? A small smile tucked at her lips as she humoured in her reasoning. How ever did such an innocent child become so empty? It's sad really, tragic even. That something once so spirited and free had become so drained and hollow.

The other....Elsa, was taller than the unicorn, she could see that even from her low point. Then suddenly she realised she had not said anything so far. "My, my, that's a shame isn't it? Don't worry, I can take care of my self very well," she said and grinned. The grin was crooked and inexperienced, but it was there.

But, she still got up and looked at Elsa in her piercing, empty way. "I am new, I guess you could say. What on earth is Helovia, and the Hidden Falls?" she asked, not sounding interested at all.

She sighed and gazed at the stream, her mind seeming to be somewhere else.

@[Elsa]

Messages In This Thread
The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-06-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-08-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-08-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-09-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-09-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Fable - 12-11-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: The sirens are calling - by Elsa - 12-11-2014, 01:02 PM