the Rift

[OPEN] The cold never bothered me anyway

Athenä Posts: 23
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 [Bird Song]
Candy

athenä
I had to let you go

Pearl hooves act as daggers against the crisp crunch of ice under her weight. Bitter wind ruffles and weaves between marble locks; reminding her that winter still lingers in this place of mystery. Of all the seasons she had experienced, frost fall had been the best. The delicate snow fall, or the howling winds through naked oak and pine; it was a melody to her, a burden to others. She remained still however, gazing into the distance between the cracks of the mountains, as the ominous statue stood guard. The soft slush and crunch of snow and ice drifted upon the breeze, pulling her attention to another upon the horizon. A dark figure, violet optics fluttered with hope and excitement, it had been too long since she had seen another. His movements, powerful, strong, of hierarchy; a twisted dual toned sword resting between haunting sea-blue eyes; he was something to gaze upon. And it suddenly occurred to her, how silly she much look, slumped into lazy posture. Gathering herself as he neared, legs stiff and nape elegantly lifted as lobes peaked forth to soak in his masculine tone; amulet of sparks dangling upon her obsidian breast. 'Lord of the Basin?.' She fumbled in her mind, startled that this was home to any with its brutality reflected in the distance. Soft pink lips shy in a half smile as her chin pulls down and to her chest as his head shifts height, a lobe flops back against her painted skull, hidden in her fluffed silks.

'I’m nothing special.' She replied in her mind, letting her violet pools scan over the stallion, admiring his roped tail. Steam rolled off her nostrils as she hesitated for a moment, selfishly. Tone young, and innocent filtered the air in reply to his question. "I am Athenä.. I do apologize." She paused for a breath, as she returned her eyes back to his of blue. "I wasn’t aware this was a herd land, I had no intentions of trespassing Lord Deimos." Pink tongue lapped wet lips, as she turned and gazed in the distance with a curious look, what kind of equine would want to live in the cold, aside from herself of course. Intrigued, and wanting to explore, and perhaps stay in this winter wonderland, she was hesitant to ask the question if she could stay, how rude would that be to invite yourself into someone’s home? Pendulum danced with the breeze, as she squared off with the much larger demon before her, a respectful bow of her crown to his title. "I have never seen a land such as this, I have taken to the snow, the cold. Would it be rude of me, to ask for a place within your iced kingdom?" She could go on and give him a petty story of how she was abandoned.. only for her to abandon the kind mare that adopted her. It was a rather depressing thought, and she quickly shrugged it off for a later time.

"Talking."
'Thinking.'
tags // - @[Deimos]
wordcount // - 524
ooc // - Heather <3

Messages In This Thread
The cold never bothered me anyway - by Athenä - 12-07-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Deimos - 12-09-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Athenä - 12-09-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Deimos - 12-10-2014, 03:00 PM