the Rift

[OPEN] I Dunno, the Bell Rang!

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Immigrant Song

Wandering was a habit Torleik had very much turned into an ingrained part of his soul. Perhaps it was the nomad in his blood, but he could never quite...stay put for an exceptionally long period of time. Stay in one place as his home, yes. But cease to move about, to explore, to see? Never. It was the beginning of spring and the ice was going to melt soon - naturally, being fond of such arctic weather, the Bloodskald traveled north.

It had entirely nothing to do with this being the place he felt most peaceful because it was where he had met Ophelia.

Of course not.

The recent events like the Time God showing up and reminding him quite bluntly he'd fucked that woman, or the newcomers to the Basin, no, none of those things made him wish to retreat to his peaceful expanse of nothingness.

Of course not.

The quiet up here where the wind whipped through your soul like, cleansing you of every sin and entrenched filth you wished to hold within was consuming, and the dual-horned demon cherished it. Every crunch of his hooves against the still-frozen ground (aided by his passive magic) was musical to his ears, every inhale-exhale rhythm a pattern he fell all too easily in.

'THIS IS AWFUUUUUUUUUUUUL!'

The jolt that slammed through the Basin's general made his skin twitch as he jumped up and took a step or two to the side, snorting indignantly. The hell was that?! From what he could tell, it had come from the direction of the caves, so he set his course, cautiously, in that direction.

Rabicano chest rising and falling evenly once more, he hadn't the slightest clue if this was someone wounded and in need or someone setting a trap - or just playing a prank. Torleik thrust his head around the lip of the cave tunnel's entrance and encountered a visual of a sizable backside, colored with what looked like black plates of armor, much like giant scales a dragon would sport.

Clearly, however, these were pelt markings...and the dual-horned demon could not say he had ever seen such a pattern before to guess at this unicorn's parentage - for he could also see a strangely shaped horn and what looked like...antenna? Gods, he'd come here to have peace and now he felt as though he had consumed some mushrooms and was hallucinating.

The Bloodskald elected to stay at the mouth of the tunnel in case this being was hostile; it would give him more open ground to work with rather than confining a scuffle to a narrow cylinder. "You!" his deep voice boomed out, echoing. "Are you in need of aid?"

"talk talk talk"

@[Roskuld]

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-08-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-26-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Ulrik - 12-27-2014, 12:31 PM