the Rift

[OPEN] I Dunno, the Bell Rang!

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK
"I hate the cold."

Ulrik's keen, bronze eyes watched as the thick, hair general of the Aurora Basin sauntered out of their homeland - on business no doubt. The engineer had been curious about his cousin's arrival, interested in why exactly he had chosen here, of all places, to make a home. Brief conversations had passed between them, a spar, and the creation of flags for their great nation, but otherwise, the two had existed at two, different ends of the same plane. Deciding that he had nothing better to do, the muscular stallion followed after Torleik for some way, taking his time and waiting for Kirchoff to follow. The hellhound did so with great sighs and irritation, of course.

A loud screech on the wind caught his attention, and the Engineer's ears pricked forward, starting a languid, sloping trot in the direction of the ice cave. There, he saw Torleik, peeking around a corner, and he came to stand behind his slightly shorter and thicker brother, raising a brow and wondering what was going on. The family resemblance was apparent in their thick bears. Torleik's neat and braided and Ulrik's, messy and tangled. Two horns, though just in different order, were stuck to their brows, but Ulrik had a curly, twisting lion tail (which was also in a state of filth).

The creature inside was a white and dark blue with some sort of horn and interesting hair. Oddly enough, the pattern of her markings reminded him of a butterfly. Was she part butterfly, he wondered? Still, the winged, meandering flower pollinators were rarely so... fit. Torleik asked what was wrong in his typical "save the day" fashion, deep voice rather charismatic. Ulrik watched with amusement twinkling in his bronze eyes, snorting once when the child said no and then changed her mind.

Why yes, yes they have heard of the Aurora Basin. Ulrik, once of the older members of the herd, and Torleik, its general, both stood before her, peering around the cave corner one after the other. The bronze stallion chuckled once, shaking his head. "Sure," he said, wanting to see what Torleik would do. Why did this little creature want in the Aurora Basin? What was she even looking for?

Credits: Image by Flowering Fatality @ DA

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-08-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-26-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Ulrik - 12-27-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-31-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 01-04-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Ulrik - 01-05-2015, 01:46 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 01-20-2015, 03:21 PM