the Rift

[OPEN] I Dunno, the Bell Rang!

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Play nice

The tiny one with the sizable ass responded quite rudely with a snappish, "What?" and Torleik frowned, cutting her (he assumed it was her based on scent and voice; body type was a little stocky to tell, to be honest) an acerbic look in return. Still, he asked if she needed aid and the rejection came swift and sure.

"No."

Fine then. "Then I will leave you to your screeching alone," he grunted, preparing to turn - but she changed her tune and the question about the Basin tumbled out, hitting him quickly. Yet it was not he who responded, but another, one whose voice he recognized. Glancing behind him, Torleik furrowed his brows and wondered how he'd missed Ulrik's arrival so completely. And why was his cousin hiding behind him? What was the Engineer doing? Always so strange.

The bronze-and-black stallion's reply was noncommittal, and the Bloodskald opted to follow Ulrik's lead. "Yes, I have. What is your name, and why do you seek the Basin?" he asked, shifting so that Ulrik was no longer hidden by his larger bulk - though he was amused his cousin had chosen to sneakily peak out around him. "Ulrik," murmured the thicker stallion, quietly, glancing at the hellhound at the Engineer's feet. Torleik offered a friendly snort to Kirchoff, having missed the pup. He'd grown quite a bit since the rabicano had seen him last and he wondered how the small, furry quadruped was getting along in life, bonded mentally as he was to a crazy engineer like Ulrik.

Sight-line lifted to this compact, chunky little mare in the tunnel once more, studying her more closely. Now that she'd turned, the Basin General felt as though something in her face was familiar, some line of jaw or particular expression...around the eyes, perhaps - he wasn't certain. When she identified herself it would clear the murky waters, he hoped.

@[Roskuld]
@[Ulrik]

"talk talk talk"

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-08-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Torleik - 12-19-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: I Dunno, the Bell Rang! - by Roskuld - 12-26-2014, 12:22 PM