[JUDGED] Dark Horse

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
By my verdict: GAUCHO is the winner!

GAUCHO
Realism [+3]
:: Post 2, I would have liked to have Gaucho take slightly more damage or maybe describe the damage more thoroughly.
:: I liked that he used his fire in the cold air to change his flight patterns. Good!
:: Throughout the fight, I would have liked to see more consideration to the energy and power it would take for Gaucho to change directions in the air as he flew.

Emotion [+2]
:: Good. The sexual tension throughout was palpable, and you managed to maintain a good sense of Gaucho struggling between being the warrior he is and forgetting the fight to take to other activities.

Prose [+3.5]
:: Perhaps were his burned and ignited hers sparked and fizzled with electricity, Where

Readability [+3]
:: No comments or concerns

Finally tally: 54.5+(11.5*2)= 77.5HP

AMPERE
Realism [+3.5]
:: Post 2, excellent ruminations on the art of freefall and the effects of the wind on her flight.
:: I liked that you had her wing caught up in his in your final post. I thought it was really reasonable, considering their positioning.
:: Throughout the fight, I would have liked to see more consideration to the energy and power it would take for Ampere to change directions in the air as he flew.

Emotion [+2]
:: I loved the way her emotions changed towards the end of the fight, more frustrated than sexual, and then changing to rumination on what their relationship was. I felt the change really embodied Ampere’s personality.

Prose [+3]
:: that moment seemed too last so long and yet so short To
:: As much as she wanted to linger there, to drape herself across his coup Croup, I presume

Readability [+2]
:: Post 1, I had a hard time understanding Ampere’s movements from the moment she folded her left wing until the time she unfurled her wing again.

Finally tally: 39.5+(10.5*2)= 60.5HP

Messages In This Thread
Dark Horse - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Dark Horse - by Ampere - 12-15-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Dark Horse - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Dark Horse - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Dark Horse - by Gaucho - 12-22-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Dark Horse - by Ampere - 12-28-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: Dark Horse - by Gaucho - 12-28-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Dark Horse - by Official - 01-02-2015, 05:35 PM