the Rift

Niki's Chillens

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Malificent
Info's:
Mare, Unicorn, Outcast (atm)

Personality will grow as she grows with Helovia, at the moment she hasn't had much interaction with others so she's a little rough around the edges in speaking and such matters. The only thing I know about her is that she will be loyal to those that are loyal to her, good to those that are good to her.

No fancy stuffs, so she has no magic and no companion or items and that good stuff. Just a plain ol' uni.

Plots I'm Interested in Pursuing:
- A home for her. Whether she fits in best with a herd or an outcast group, whatever she falls into that needs her as much as she needs it.

- A potential lover ALTHOUGH I want this lover to teach her a lesson that not everyone who falls in love is meant to stay together forever (initially this will be to give her personally some bitterness, making her a little more matured and rough around the edges with love and connections because of what she has experienced (until she finds another lover, if she ever does.)) Perhaps someone to lead her on thinking they are in love as well but finally decide that it's not for them, that the relationship won't work and things just fall apart.

- Someone that she grows very close and fond too, lets just admit it, a best friend is a must. They gots to do lots of fun stuffs together! Fun can be a wide range of stuff. I imagine this plot will have lots of things to do with as time progresses.

- Perhaps at sometime, take in a foal that is not hers. Someone she can care for and learn/experience foal things with as she never really had a relationship close with her parents, I think learning that having a parent who cares does wonders for a foals upbringing.

Who to meet?
- Elsa:: take tour of Falls, befriend each other
- Kvothe:: talk about his little group and make friends
- Myrrine:: mother daughter relationship? (possibly)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa could tour her around the falls and/or try to befriend her? She needs some friends too, and at this point doesn't have to many. xD
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Im always willing to throw Kvothe and his troupe up for her if you'd like 8D She could also become friends with him, he's a cheery guy xD

Pixel by Aud

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
I will be bringing in a foal when I'm able to make my next charrie (the 17th of this month). I think Myrrine would be a wonderful teacher for Mal! She's a little more mature for her age as she was orphaned by two careless parents, but she will still be kind and have needs. I think they'll grow a great bond if you're interested!

EDIT: I also think that Myrrine would make for a good best bud if they want to adventure together, she cherishes the relationships she builds and will be loyal and kind to Maleficent always, even if they don't agree. So even if she doesn't take her in, they could be a band of misfits that wander around together and have a good relationship!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Would love for Mal to get some friends!

So of course Klare, Elsa can give her a tour and befriend her! :)

Tribs, perhaps they can thread sometime and he can explain all the stuffs to her and they can talk and become friends and she can perhaps decide then or ponder on it, depending on how the thread goes. :) (She's still in the Threshold at the moment, and will be following Ophelia home to visit the Basin and check it out then she'll be off to wonder and search for Cheveyo to visit her home and perhaps then they could get a thread in, maybe he can point her in the right direction as well.

Watermel0nBob, we can try the mother figure and daughter figure thing out and see how it goes :) and I'm sure as 'mother' and 'daughter' they'll have a very close relationship.
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.