the Rift

Plot with a Vail

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hi lovelies!
I'm trying to get me back into the swing of things. Help?
PM or reply here and let's chat. =)

❆ ◈ ❆

K I P L I N G
Did you look up at the stars and feel something for the constellations?
Weird unicorn manchild. He's a Hidden Falls Genetrix who likes hanging out with the storytelling/creative sorts. He can be a bit of a dumb boy at times; he does not have the best social skills or self awareness.

Plot thoughts:
  • Adventure/exploration buddies
  • Get into storytelling & history
  • Warm fuzzy ladycrush(es) - I imagine he'd be totally infatuated and then freak about commitment and bail if things got even a little serious...
  • Find a mentor/someone to idolize
  • Down to make bad decisions
  • Spars: Either play fighting or IC teaching spars - he's a total gawky teenager right now & needs help

❆ ◈ ❆

coming soon (eventually)
H A W T H O R N
Bibles, barbecues, and broken backs...
Just your standard charming neighborhood sociopath.

❆ ◈ ❆

N I M U E
Currently AA-ed.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
If you wanna kill Moniz off, I'd offer Cetan up for it XD It'd wreck his little mind.

Kipling would get along well with Kvothe; he's a storyteller/bard with an insatiable curiousity for undiscovered places

Pixel by Aud

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
If you don't find something to do with her, Crowley would also be up to killing somebody off ;D I can plot tons of ideas with you!

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Africa hates Moniz, SO, she should totally meet Kipling seeing as they are both kinda socially awkward and into the same stuff.

They could make great adventure/exploration buddies and get into storytelling & history (Africa has LOADS). She is also up for spars! Bonus that they are in the Falls together :D

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax and Kipling? I may or may not have been stalking him and a bit and love him.

As for Moniz, I can offer up Pompeii. There's a thing that might happen sometime in the future that is still up for grabs, but Moniz would be perfect for it.
Not to mention Pei and her might become friends under some odd circumstances.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yay!

Ha, I'm glad Moniz has some willing potential haters. I think I'd like to give her a chance to meet Pompeii to see if I can get into writing her again, but I'm certainly up for continuing to plot her ultimate demise in the meantime... I'm happy to start something for them whenever you'd want, Zuno.

I'll probably try to get an open Moniz thread up early next week, so if Crowley/Cetan/anyone wants to meet her and let them build some context to their relationships, they'd definitely be welcome! It's easier for me to brainstorm more specific ideas about killing her once she's interacted with the characters who might do it.

Kipling wants to meet everybody!
Tribs, he'd probably fanboy over Kvothe and the entire troupe, really. xD Is there anywhere in particular Kvothe is hanging out right now? I can start a thread for them somewhere, if you want.

Riv, I'd love him to meet Africa. Do you want me to start a thread for them to meet in the Falls? They could totally spar once they've met each other, too.

Sikeax would be awesome for him to meet! Do you have anywhere in particular in mind? I'm happy to send Kipling off anywhere - he needs to get out & see some of the wilds now that he's getting settled in.

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
*throws December into the fray*

USE HER! <3 She doesn't like socializing at all, but she could be a reluctant teacher to Kipling. She has a habit of helping others out if they're in need, should they come across her. I see their relationship being like Manny/Syd in Ice Age. I would love to piss off December with an annoying stranger lol. Let me know if you're interested!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming