the Rift

[OPEN] if only i could stop dreaming and start believing

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

You're all that still matters

The pleasure of silence in the lack of calls as of her own species and the bursting sensation fire igniting her nerves was a wakeup call altogether. Bathing had gone well after some slow minutes(or were they hours?) even so that sleep was an idea that crossed her mind. Indulgening in naps was a pastime she had lacked the chances to partake in recently. Sleep was not heavy in her eyes but resting was appe-
Something loud ruins the moment. Instinct leaves her to explode in fright and surprise whilst pedaling her legs through the water, searching for escape routes in blind panic as of being discovered at vulnerability. It was not that she was easily scared, it was more of that loud noises struck horror and made her heart leap into her throat when they rose from grace like a bad note in an orchestra concert.
The freezing temperatures add nothing to her state, and while her reaction could be a treat to the bystander whom generated an awful noise, it was no walk in the park for her. Scrambling onto mud and sliding backwards, she dons her legs with mud as they had been before. There goes my bath.
She shakes, regaining her nerves and blinks only to see, low and behold, a colt. He's lanky and odd, never a surprise since all males seemed that way up until a certain point. He roars about how it's freezing in the water, and while she has no snarky comments to snap at him with, it seems almost nessecary.
"It's very cold, but even colder outside of it when you're wet." Her teeth chatter through her speech, shivering with water droplets showering when she gets herself under control enough to shake away the excess. "Do you not know better than to give some sort of warning before doing that?" She means no harm through her words, attempting to coax out any anger that may subside within them.

OOC: That's fine! I am a bit too. xD

robb stark

@[Kipling]

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: if only i could stop dreaming and start believing - by Kipling - 12-18-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: if only i could stop dreaming and start believing - by Sikeax - 12-25-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: if only i could stop dreaming and start believing - by Kipling - 12-26-2014, 10:35 AM