the Rift

[Closed]Enter The Bard

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

[Image: cheshire_cat_grin.jpg]

I liked it here. It was where I was first introduced to this land of Helovia, and two of the four herds that ruled different areas of the vast place. I didn't know what I was doing back, perhaps just wishing to meet another just like me. New to the land, seeking adventure and trust in strangers I only dared to believe. But now, I know that it is true. The endless sea and the crimson-sanded desert. The heard of different equines...with the sticks upon their brow. I wonder what I was to come upon on this new journey?

I was in the sky, my wings beating, searching the ground of the Threshold for an opening to land. My emerald orbs flashing through the trees to find a darker creature. I decided to land then, close as I could. Swooping over, tilting my wings to the desire of the air current, I flashed by. The trees came shooting towards me, a look of pure shock and insanity rest on my face like a regular emotion as I pelt towards the ground.

I land in a jumble of footsteps and whinnies. It was so thrilling. Although, I didn't really know if I had been doing it right...I ignore the thoughts of ignorance and flying, because...How should I know how to fly correctly in the first place? No one ever truly taught me.
I then remember my whole mission.
Find the other soul. I smile, not a particularly wicked one, just...a simple smile. I listen to the soft sound of birds in the trees, and the low rush of a nearby brook. I start to walk, the snow was beginning to melt and I suddenly despised heat. Once again, I was scared the snow didn't like me. Why would it when I have lived mostly in desert land? I huff, making my way through the trees in the direction of the other equine.

He comes into view. "Hello there!" I call, my voice kind and crisp. As I step into view. Ooh! He has a thingy on his head!
I smile, staring at the stick. I've found another one! Though, it looked different from the one she had seen before. More...branching sticks. And noise. More noise.

It kind of sounds like music (well, what I think music sounds like.) Though, I would really know what music sounds like. I mean, I've never heard it...

"I am Spice." I find myself saying, eyes flicking to his build, strong and lean. Eyes a mixture of green and brown. A different but beautiful sight and she is then dazed by the unique beauty of it all. His mane is a different color. Like the sky...but darker; varying in lengths. His tail has a little ruff at the end with some falling off the bottom, and I suddenly wonder if he is okay...

He doesn't seem so...

I force a new smile, not like the one when I had when I landed from the skies...that one was genuine. This one...not so much. I try not to stare, focusing on his eyes. His tail...whatever it is freaks me out a little. But I like it. Unique. Who knows, maybe they could become great friends one day!

ooc;; quite an optimist, young Spice is. c: lol hi!
"Spice Yapping"

Word Count:549 Tags:@[Kvothe]
Credits
Image: Link
Name Font: cooltext.com
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM