Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe

Tomorrow
All Will Be Known
And You're Not Alone
So Don't Be Afraid
Of The Dark And Cold

Oho! Clever tongued this little filly was. I laugh at her words, the bells draped around my antler tinkling almost with the same mirth i felt. "Well, little Silvertongue, where in the bountiful lands of Helovia does your home lie?" Perhaps i had judged this one's speech pattern a little too quickly, for truth she seemed to be making more of an effort to speak eloquently than she had previously. It made me both amused and grateful that i need not fully change the way i spoke. She wasted nary a second in hurrying to my side, albeit she seemed to champ at the pace. So i lengthened my stride to normal, my usual rolling gait that seemed to make me flow 'cross the ground rather than stomp. Being my breed had it's perks.

For a little while we walk in silence; i can feel her emerald eyes upon my face, and i bother not to hide my smile. I was used to the startled looks, i learned early on that not every horse had such unusual eye colorations. So i was hardly surprised when she asked about my eyes. Nay, my surprise lay within the way she asked; through my mother. "Nay, she does not. Her eyes are green, as is such of my sire." I turn my head to look down at her, making sure my gait was not too fast for her to stress herself over on keeping up.

"In fact, t'was quite the surprise when i opened my eyes after i was born. Green eyes are all that lay in my ancestors that i know of." I reply, a wry smile on my face. Oh, i've been mocked for my gaze by cruel colts when i was young. But the fillies always considered it handsome, and who was i to deny a female's wisdom? They thought me handsome, so handsome i thought myself.

"But, before you ask little Spice, she looks very much like me. Tail included." Amusement fills my tone, and i cast her a knowing glance, my lips tugging up in a grin now. I gently swat her ankles with the tip of my tail, laughing once more.

[Image: untitled_1_by_wyckeddesigns-d89adg8.png]
Word Count: 364 Tags: @[Spice]
Table Credit!

All force and minor powerplay is allowed against Kvo provided it doesn't kill
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM