the Rift

[Closed]Enter The Bard

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I nod vigorously at his question. Of course I would meet him! My eyes widen at the idea. I am already exited for that day to come, my eyes ecstatic with a new electricity.

"Of course I know!" I smile and then explain "we are in the Threshold. The only entrance to the land of Helovia. Helovia has a couple different herds, as I am told. I have only heard of the Dragon's Throat and World's Edge and the Aurora Basin." I liked telling someone about this new place I called home. And although I have yet to wander as he claims he will do, I already felt like I knew a lot about Helovia.

I like it when he promises. It makes me feel closer and...just simply more of a closer acquaintance to him. Already making promises to meet again. It kind of reminded me when I made a deal with that little horned boy in the cold. I told him I would fly, show him my wings. In exchange for information I would seek about the stick upon his forehead and the wonderful cold.

I soon let my mind drift, getting farther away from shore as the waves try to pull it under, they do not succeed because it is a forever floating piece that I will always have. Even when I am dead. It lets me think. Feel. Death should not defy feelings and thoughts, I believe. And I wouldn't let it.
I think of him, and his wonderful tail and long history of green eyes and how he was magnificently different in his family, but oh so alike. I thought of the way we seemed to click two old friends and I wonder how he found Helovia and what his past was like? Was he grown up like her? Alone with only his mother to care for him until he was let free? Was he just getting away then? Escaping that cage of boringness and day-lessons about manners and stuff she didn't necessarily care about.

"Spice Yapping"
― zoe ―
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
[Closed]Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Kvothe - 12-09-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Enter The Bard - by Spice - 12-09-2014, 11:26 PM