the Rift

I Present, White December!

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
So, December is my lovely Shire mare who is in need of a few things:

A Friend!

Someone who can see past her bluntness and distaste for socialization, someone who will gain her trust and loyalty (over time, because she doesn't trust easily), and will be someone she can confide in and be her true self! I would like us to have at least two threads depending on how well they get along, as I feel plot forms by the longer we thread. Now if the thread is super long, then I don't see a need for more threads unless we want to :3

A Lover

Someone needs to thaw this girls heart. To break away the walls and see that she really is good at heart, even if she has some annoying tendencies. I would appreciate someone active and who would be willing to go in for the long haul with her as she's rather all or nothing. It's hard to get her to open up, so it might be a thread or two before things might get rolling, it's all up to what your charries are willing to put up with! Also keep in mind there is a 50/50 chance of babies. December has never had much interest in children, but there might come a day where she wants one. It honestly depends on her mood.

A Rival

December needs someone to hate. She always needs to challenge herself and have goals in her daily living, otherwise she feels she isn't putting her time to good use. Having someone who will butt heads with her and cause her to lose her temper I feel would be fun, or someone who can outsmart her in some manner. This one is still iffy as it can take a lot for her to get mad, but it's possible if you're just annoying enough.

An Idol

Believe it or not December can have respect for someone, even admire them and idolize what they do. She needs someone to look up to so she can strive for greatness in their image. She needs someone to teach her things, whether it be how to be nicer to others (which she needs on so many levels), or simply how to make her way around this new world. I would expect the bond to be sort of mentor/apprentice like, but it could even be someone she becomes friends with but often tries to please. I'm willing to just go with the flow on this since there are so many ways we could go about it!

I would appreciate anyone who's willing to offer up their victims charries for December to interact with, and I hope I can make new friends and have some fun threading with you all! Thanks!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
-holds up Kvo for Idol/Friend-

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
-plops Africa on top of Kvothe for friend-

Or Enemy >.>

And Hector for Lover if they hit it off long term

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Tandavi joins the friend pile

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier would be happy to be a teacher of sorts, as he is older than most and has seen quite a bit :)

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
-plops in Elsa-

Elsa could most certainly fit in either the friend, idol or rival category if you want to thread them and see if they hit it off in any way!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
-tosses Miykael and Dovahkiin into the mix-

You are welcome to thread with my two and see where they fit or just thread with them to have threads. :D
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Thank you all so much for responding to me! I look forward to threading with all of you! I should be able to start a few threads, but not all of them, so if anyone would be willing to begin the thread first it'd be much appreciated!

@[Kvothe]

I would love to meet up with Kvothe and see where things go! Would you be willing to start the thread?

@[Africa]

Africa sounds lovely, and so does Hector! I would love to see where things go with Hector and December if that's okay :3 I'd be willing to start the thread first!

@[Tandavi]

Yes! I would love to see where things go with them, since they're so alike. Would you want to start the thread or shall I?

@[Destrier]

I absolutely love Destrier and I think the two would make a great mentor/apprentice duo.

@[Elsa]

Yes, I think it'd be fun to see how these two interacted, and I think there's a possibility that Elsa would make for a great friendly rivalry!

@[Miykael]

I would love to see how December and Miykael hit it off. I feel that his need for love is interesting and I would love to see how December would react to someone like that! Would you want to begin the thread perhaps? :3

Thank you all so much again for responding, and I will try to get on these threads asap!

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
:) Sounds awesome. Hector comes out of Absent Abyss on the 27th, is that alright? One of his priorities will be to visit Midas in the Falls, so they could potentially meet there if you like?

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Woot! To lighten your load if you want, I could start our thread. Or if you wish to wait, that can work to. :]
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
@[December] I'll post a thread in a bit 8D

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
Sounds great! I'll get a post up somewhere as soon as possible. Should be an interesting mix, I think.
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
I have a character that will soon be joining here, Azaneen.
She'd be up for being friends with her and maybe teaching her a few things here and there if you would like.
Aza has seen and experienced a lot but is always learning and willing to teach others.

Of course we'd have to thread and see how they hit it off. :)

And there's always Mal who can befriend her. Mal's just got a little bit of bad communication skills at the moment so she can seem a little hateful and spiteful and stuff in her words only because she doesn't really know how to talk with others (she's been alone for quite some time.)
And again, we'd thread to see how they go xD
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Riven; sounds great! Whenever he's ready to come out December will be awaiting!

Tribs; Thanks a bunch I can't wait!

Klare; If you would be so kind I'd appreciate it, sometimes starting posts just aren't my thing v.v"

Niki; Absolutely! I think her and Mal would be cool, December is totally all about the blunt, let me know when you'd want to thread it out since I know you've got other plots in mind with her :P