the Rift

[OPEN] Hark The Herald Comes

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs

K V O T H E

“I walk a Path few may follow. I walk the Path of the Observer, of the Writer, of the Teller.
I walk the path of the Bard.”

His apology makes me feel a tad bit of guilt, and i still myself, my bells only chiming now 'er the wind blows through them, stirring them to motion. Satanic Silk, he calls himself. A queer name, but i am not one to judge. When he laces his words with a point none could miss, i give a faint shrug. "I do not mean to disturb your rest, but i believe bird song is far louder than my own bells. If you come seeking peace and quiet, then there is no place on this earth where you shall be deprived of sound."

The topic flows, turned around to me and my doings here. "Wandering, friend. I go where the wind blows me to. But for now, i too am seeking a place of rest, only for me it is rest for the night." I look around the meadow, my tail curling around one of my hind legs. "For when the sun rises i shall move on." I look to him, mismatched eyes alight with curiousity now. "Tell me, are you a wanderer as well? Or do you belong to a herd?"

I felt like i knew the answer already; the dark stallion smelled of dried earth and sweat and salt. The same scent, albeit gentler, that Spice had carried, and she had claimed to hail from a Throat herd. My curiousity was piqued now, if this man was from the same herd as Spice, i would be amused. In my travels so far i'd only met two folk, and both from the same herd... were the rest elusive?

"Kvothe's speech."
Kvothe's thoughts.
"Elodin's speech."

Word Count:000 Tags:@[Satanic Silk]

Please tag Kvothe in all posts.
Any force is allowed against Kvo short of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Hark The Herald Comes - by Kvothe - 12-11-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 12-14-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 12-21-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Kvothe - 01-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Hark The Herald Comes - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2015, 12:43 AM