the Rift

the .s o u n d. of madness [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[ooc:] Psyche can bite her or kick her. You can roleplay her actually hitting Tor. If you like... I'm sure Psyche would like too :)

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

The mare half-closed her eyes, hiding the rage building up behind her silver white lids. The mare smiled, amber eyes glowing savagely. "You may be right. Last I heard, this land was unclaimed. But then, perhaps that should change." Those chilling amber eyes flitted around. The words coming from her mouth was a like a serpent- smooth and glistening, but filled with venom and terrible danger. What does she mean by that? A chill ran through Tor's body.The unicorn's eyes snatched up as Tor looked again at her mane, wondering darkly how the black mare had gained the items, and a wicked smile came over the horned horse's lips. "Do you like them?" The jibe stung Tor, and she had to focus on not taking a step back as Psyche shook her mane, sending the teeth clattering against the muscled black neck.

For a moment, Tor sought for a good jibe back, but instead had to settle for more quiet words. "The Deep Forest is too vast except for the strongest and largest of herds. Unfortunately, you are clearly not a herd of your own. And as for your... decor, I do not care for them, but how you came across them." The gray tobiano's lips curled in disgust, and she hooded her brown eyes again.

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

TOR

Messages In This Thread
the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [Lumina | open] - by Tor - 09-15-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-17-2012, 10:53 PM