the Rift

the .s o u n d. of madness [open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
[OOC: I'm sure she'll like that very much! ^^]

It wasn't that she was particularly interested in the land. Thickly wooded terrain was not particularly likeable, in her opinion. They were difficult to invade and difficult to defend. The offered far too many hiding places for the enemy. There was far too much annoying chatter from the squirrels and twittering from the birds. So many distractions, and yet, everything was the same. But, clearly, the worst part about the deep forest was how easily the enemy can sneak up on you. All they had to do was stay downwind. They didn't even have to be quiet - think of how close this painted mare had gotten, and she was trampling about like she had nothing to fear!

Well, Psyche would show her. A satanic gleam entered her amber eyes, a slow smile spreading across her maw. And she began to walk, a slinking circle along the edge of the little clearing, a circle centered on the tobiano. "Ah... well, now, how did I come by these little trinkets?" A cackling laugh burst forth. "Perhaps you would understand if you had a horn. Do you have any idea how simply inferior you are in comparison to my race? No, of course you don't." Her circle was growing smaller. "I suppose everyone has told you how all the races are equal. How you're no better or worse than anyone else." Her voice took on a sarcastic, stinging quality. She had circled to where she could look the mare in the eye as she spoke softly, menacingly: "They. Are. Wrong."

Psyche took a lunging step forward, her haunches now even with the Equine's shoulder, and swung her hips upwards, lashing out hard with her back legs, hoping to open a gash along the femme's shoulder. Quickly swinging her legs down, she darted around so that she could watch her newfound victim, try to block her if she ran. She was panting slightly with a mixture of excitement and need - it had been so long since she'd made any headway with demolishing the Equine race. She'd been so caught up in Mauja, and then in Sno - how could she have let them get in the way with this. Adrenaline, pure pleasure, filled the Unicorn's body, and she led out a shrieking laugh.

"One feather each!" she screamed maniacally, "One feather each for each Pegasus I've killed! One tooth each for each Equine!" Another high, piercing laugh. "Shall you be my next?" She had now resumed her circle, amber orbs glowing hungrily, her walk now jerky, halting as she held herself back from another attempted hit. She would relish this fight, would take things slowly. It would be even more fun if the mare tried to run. This stumbling, bumbling giant in the deep forest? One misstep and she'd be dead. Psyche's lithe form would easily dodge through the trees, leap over obstacles. Triumph emanated from her pores, watching the tobiano's every move, waiting for her next opportunity to strike.

Messages In This Thread
the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [Lumina | open] - by Psyche - 09-16-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-17-2012, 10:53 PM