the Rift

the .s o u n d. of madness [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[ooc: Tor leaves the thread after this post]

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

She's crazy. Absolutely crazy. Tor thought, taking a nervous pace back. A sleek, cruel smile slipped over the unicorn's mouth. Slowly, with a cocky ease, the plain femme began to walk, circling Tor. "Ah... well now, how did I come by these little trinkets? Perhaps you would understand if you had a horn. Do you have any idea how simply inferior you are in comparison to my race? No, of course you don't." The circle tightened up around the Friesian cross. She tossed her head, brown eyes growing in size as the black femme's voice took on a hard, stinging tone. "They. Are. Wrong." The circle was cut suddenly, with the brutal mare's haunches even to Tor's shoulder. Moving faster than Tor had ever possibly expected, the mare who was known as Psyche lashed out with her hind legs, carving two hoofprints in Tor's white shoulder. Screeching, Tor leaped to the side, ears pinned to her gray skull. The black mare swung around, blocking Tor's forward movement.

Tor jerked back, her muscles tightening in anticipation of danger. A crazy, chaotic laugh chattered from the stranger's mouth. "One feather each! One feather each for each pegasus I've killed! One tooth each for each equine! Shall you be next?" A deep sense of horror trilled inside Tor's white chest. Nostrils flaring, her brown eyes flitted. She seemed to swell with fury, growing bigger in size. She took one step towards the small horse.

"You are being very foolish. Leave. Me. Go now, before you do something more stupid than before. I will seek out Mauja, and I'm certain, even if he is as racist as you clearly are, he will side in that you have put his operations in risk, if they exist. I will find the Qian. I will side with them. You have been more of a bumbling idiot than I have been." Tor's lips curled distastefully, her eyes glowing with rage. Tor backed up, hooves precise and hitting the ground with a quiet thump. Tossing her head one last time, she paused, waiting for a reply. Then, the tobiano would flee, racing to any sign cluing to safety.

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

TOR

Messages In This Thread
the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [Lumina | open] - by Tor - 09-17-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-17-2012, 10:53 PM