the Rift

the .s o u n d. of madness [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[ooc: Hope you don't mind me jumping in c: Also hope it's okay I posted before Lumina]

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

The tobiano mare wandering, for lack of a better word, through the forest had nothing on her kindly mind. It was very clear through her warm brown eyes that she had a kindred spirit that had no intent of harm in it, nor racism. Attractive enough with her silky coat, thick feathering, and plain but inviting face. Perhaps more breath-taking was her coat, a shimmering blue-gray splashed white. Her bald face was mostly a clean pearl color, except for a splotch of blue-slate across one dark brown eye. She paused, her gray nostrils flaring delicately as she scented the air. A low hum started in her chest, and she shut her eyes for a moment, her long lashes a brilliant white. The scent of unicorn tainted the air- well, perhaps that wasn't the word. In all ways, Tor was opposed to racism. She was the antonym of 'racist'. Her belief was that unicorns, pegasi, horses, and hybrids, were basically all the same, except for a couple of changes. Why anybody would think to hate pegasi instead of admire them for their wings was beyond Tor's mind.

As it was, unicorn scent was on the evening air. The Deep Forest was not a place Tor feared, and she paused for a moment, wondering if it would be best to pursue the possibly hostile encounter. She was well aware of the multiple rumors worming around about the World's Edge and it's racism, and Tor was also certain that the unicorn carried the bitter-sweetness of the unicorn's herd. No harm in at least checking it out, the mare decided, breaking into a brisk trot. Despite her graceful but heavy form, she was no delicate horse, and rather a clumsy one. Her form, most thinking it would be warlike as she was a Friesian cross, was incapable of the fluid movements of battle. For this reason, along with others, the mare had thought, and thought correctly, to pursue medicine and healing. She was questing at the moment, but there was nothing wrong with taking a detour through the forest. After all, I might as well check out for those Qian Paladin told me about, Tor mused, thinking back to the handsome warrior she had encountered in the Threshold.

The scent enveloped her nostrils, and she tripped, bumbling through the brush and falling onto her knees before jerking herself back up, tensed at the sign of vulnerability. She lifted her eyes, and there was the unicorn.

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

TOR

Messages In This Thread
the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [Lumina | open] - by Tor - 09-09-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: the .s o u n d. of madness [open] - by Psyche - 09-17-2012, 10:53 PM