the Rift

[OPEN] Returning Home
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia was painfully aware that she was being blamed for actions not of her own doing, but she held fast, keeping her secrets and appearing, at least, to be firm. Ampere moved closer to Gaucho, and she narrowed her gaze slightly, standing up straighter and lifting her arched, white neck while her lips turned down into a frown. The sharp bite of her eyes snapped between the two, watching as Hotaru made her stand as well. Everything with Gaucho ended in violence...

Honestly, she was not surprised. She listened carefully to his words, nodding once or twice to show that she cared about what he had to say - she did, even if she still held a grudge. Ophelia was not perfect. In fact, she was rather vindictive, but whatever this was about had nothing to do with them. Part of her wished she could throw the blame on Deimos and storm out, but the more secrets kept, the safer they were.

Ah, but Hotaru would throw the blame, of course. The leaders made her do it, and that was what this was about. He took an angry step forward but she held fast, seemingly unaffected through she very much did not want to nearly die again. "Just because we are not allies does not make us enemies," she said clearly. "You who comes here, challenging our own, demanding to speak to leaders, have never once set foot up here to even ask to settle terms between our herds," she said pointedly.

"Naturally, materials mean nothing to me. So we use our superior cunning to take what we do not have. Since we have no ally agreement, there was no reason not to target you. This was not a personal affront, simply a lack of agreement and a test of our thieves. For why should we not take if we are not caught hm? Especially since you avoided the north for so long?" Ophelia spoke more, the tone of her voice remaining even and almost soft.

"Your absence from any communication here spoke volumes about your position. I have not been in the Aurora Basin long, but I have been here long enough to know that we seek out more often than you. Sohalia invited me to be a part of the Academy, and I very much want to impart my knowledge on young minds," she said. "Sohalia made clear what was wanted and our agreement, so I have honored those."

"If you want some rule to be followed, Gaucho, you have to tell all other parties involved before you go declaring war for some unintentional slight." Ophelia snorted once, frowning. "I am aware of the two-faced nature that surrounds this land," she growled. "You made it abundantly clear when you attacked me without provocation simply because I look like a unicorn."

Ophelia's gaze sharpened. "So I will not stand here and be accused of crimes you had not made anyone aware of, Gaucho. I will stand by my own and protect them from you and your prejudice."

"So, will you declare war?"

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Returning Home - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Returning Home - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Returning Home - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Returning Home - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Returning Home - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Returning Home - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Returning Home - by Ampere - 12-13-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Returning Home - by Hotaru - 12-15-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Returning Home - by Gaucho - 12-15-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Returning Home - by Ophelia - 12-19-2014, 01:52 PM