the Rift

[OPEN] Okay.. Not What I Expected | Ophelia - OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

A dapple body faced against the pure white of Ophelia. Standing with ears forward and listening rather keenly. The rules were few and could very well be followed without being broken because of forgetfullness. Malificent's lips curled as she began to speak again, "Thank you." was her soft reply. Darkened orbs staring at the crimson ones before her, watching as they slowly moved from her own form to that of the Basin itself. Then she was off, Ophelia left Malificent to do her own wandering and so she began her walk.

Aiming first for the lake in the middle. A thirst that burned her neck made her tired limbs push on. As her journey continued she gathered details of her surroundings. It was so beautiful here, so much more beautiful than the wretched forests and flowery fields the dapple had always traveled through. The mountain scene was a whole new imagery for her. Malificent took in every sight she could, embedding them into her brain for memories. Wondering who else might be trekking through here as well. A passion burned in her heart, something that screamed home to her. Was this it? Was this finally the family she dreamed of?

Only time could tell. For now she comes close to the edge of the lake. Lowering her head and she takes a few more steps before pushing her muzzle to the liquid. Drinking with a thirst that could water a thousand horses.
A muscular neck rose to the sky, hating that the night was coming but she stared. Losing herself in memories of the past. Some haunting and others quite loving. Here she begins her newest journey.

[ooc- This just states Mal's start of her adventure through the Basin. I'd say this thread can close up since no one else has replied lol. ]

@[Ophelia]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okay.. Not What I Expected | Ophelia - OPEN - by Malificent - 12-15-2014, 06:02 PM