the Rift

[OPEN] Look in their innocent eyes (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I'd spent a long time wallowing in
sorrow, yearning for the desert; often ignoring the great beauty which was right before my vision. Hidden Falls is a precious sanctuary, one that precedes it's former life with new possibilities.

Velvet hairs glide smooth across each other, tauntingly close enough to tease. Then withdrawing. The essence of desert inhabitation is nearly gone, no longer does she taste of Dragon. Her concern for my frame of mind is generous and though I've never lied to Africa, at least not intentional. I'm able to answer in a positive manner that is truthful, "Life gets easier," I admit with a reserved glance toward our winter 'den.' Tis truth, because over the past few eves it honestly had gotten a little better.

The smile that lifts both corners is a gentle one, though still fragile, "time, distraction," a pause and then my lips move to add, "and fair company aids such recovery." When Seele died, it was as if the breath from my lungs had been forcefully removed. Watching her slowly wither was perhaps the most selfish of actions, I'd prolonged that suffering. Even now, her memory was painful to brush. I squashed it back in its dark hole and turned my mind to lighter thoughts.

Yar, like my purpose for seeking Africa today, "I pray I bring news to further lift the heart." Frame straightens, there was little doubt she'd receive these tidings unfavorably; still, I didn't want to pressure her into accepting a rooting task that wouldn't last more than a forth night, "Africa, Earth has come to me in a vision, and revealed whom is favored for the title, Medic." Teasing beam slips momentarily higher, "I believe his faith is not misjudged." Was that confidence I catch in those quiet notes of my tone? Aye, say true. "Would ye consider standing as a representative for Earth. Healing our sick and wounded upon request?" Instinctively, I brace inwardly Prepping myself for either rejection or acceptance.

@[Africa]

credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Look in their innocent eyes (closed) - by Midas - 12-12-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-13-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Midas - 12-14-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-16-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Midas - 12-16-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-22-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Midas - 12-24-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Look in their innocent eyes - by Africa - 12-25-2014, 04:01 PM