Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

Anger made his blood boil as Rasta spoke of a male, the one that had put her in the situation that she was in. Of course, he felt that she was partly responsible for it. How many times had he told her not to wander off? How many times had he told her to tell him where she was going so he could look for her if she did not return by dusk? There was only so much he could do to protect her short of laying his own life down for her. Was that what she wanted? The more she spoke the more his anger and frustration rose.

"Rasta." Exasperation was evident in his voice. "You can't trust everyone who says they want to want to help you." He had seen far too many mares in his lifetime taken advantage of because they trusted a stallion to help them. Because they had trusted a stallion to have completely honest intentions when most stallions wanted only one thing from a mare. He could lecture her a thousand times over, but it would not change what had happened. It would not change that she was beaten and collapsed on the edge of the Falls' border.

"No." Alleo agreed. "You shouldn't have." He sighed and watched as she turned her head to face him. "You should have told me where you were going so I could look for you. I didn't know where to start. I didn't know where you went, if you were even coming back. I started to think you weren't and I began to consider leaving here." He frowned then reached to touch his muzzle to Rasta's. "I'm glad you're back."

"."

@[Rasta]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-13-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-16-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-31-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 01-01-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 01-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 01-09-2015, 11:13 PM