the Rift

[OPEN] !! Goodbye, Apathy

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I was expecting to be berated, told that I was stupid. But, he simply told me (very exasperatedly I might add) that I can't trust everyone who said they wanted to help me. I sighed, eyes closing for a second before I allowed a few words to fall from my lips. "I… I don't. I don't like taking help, but there hit a point that I knew I was going in circles so I asked…"

God. This really was my fault. I should have found a way back. I shouldn't have asked. I should have been independent enough to not need this to happen. I press up against him, shaking a little bit. Shaking not because of fear, but because of anger at myself. It was all my fault.

I said that. I said that I shouldn't have done it, that I should have told him. He pressed his muzzle to mine, saying that he was glad I was back. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think it was possible. I didn't learn the terrain in the same way. I'm so sorry I made you wait, I made you worry. But I'm glad you're here. I'm glad you stayed, but I'm so sorry I made you have to."

It hurt. It hurt to know I'd caused his pain. It hurt to know I had been the reason for this. Carefully, I burrowed my head against him once more. "I went to make amends, with those I'd left in the Throat. I went to find those who had lost companions. I finished my quest… and when I got lost - it was you I thought of every day, it was you being forced to wait longer than was necessary. And when I was in the cave… I imagined you were the one next to me when I slept. You got me through it - even if you weren't right there. And I'm so sorry I put you through it all. But I'm so, so glad that you're here."

Would he understand, would he forgive? I felt so bad. I just wanted to move on. "I love you. I won't do it again. And I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you,"
Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-13-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-16-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-31-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 01-01-2015, 12:58 AM