Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

Could Alleo truly blame Rasta for accepting help from someone she didn't know? For getting lost? Maybe, but what good would it do? It would only make her feel far worse than what she was already feeling and it wouldn't make him feel any better to blame her? The only thing he could do now was make sure she healed properly, make sure he watched over her more closely so he knew where she was wandering. Apologies tumbled from her lips, one after the other and it made his heart heavy. "Shhh, mio amore." He whispered. "It's okay, you're back. That's all that matters. You came back." He could dwell over her disappearance some other time, wonder why she had left and speak his questions some other time. For now what he really needed to do was offer her whatever comfort he could until she was strong enough to get to her hooves so they could find a healer.

She hid her head against him as she began to explain where she had gone and why. The stallion remained silent as he arched his neck to touch his muzzle against her skin. The most primal part of him needed to touch, smell her, feel the warmth of her body against the sensitive skin of his muzzle to make sure she was real and not just a dream. "Shhh." He murmured again. "Calm yourself, rest. You need to gather your strength so we can move deeper into the Falls." He wanted nothing more than to stand her up and move her away from the border, but she was so fragile and he felt that pushing her would only hurt her worse. "Io vegliero su di te." he promised.

"I love you..."

Whatever else she said was lost to Alleo's ears. He sighed, his eyes closing as he let the weight of Rasta's words sink into his mind. "Ti amo di più." He rumbled, the slightest hint of possessiveness coloring his voice.

"."

ooc://
according to google translate |:

mio amore - my love
io vegliero su di te - i'm watching over you
ti amo di più - i love you more

@[Rasta]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-13-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Alleo - 12-16-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: !! Goodbye, Apathy - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 10:22 PM