the Rift

Foal Design Contest

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
So sometime in the distant future, I have intentions for Déodat to have one last kid. I'm intending for it to be a son. As I have 300 dA points I have no intention of spending, I thought I would offer them up as a prize! This can also be a place to offer up any potential mommies to! I don't intend for this character to be born for a long time so I can settle upon a character I know I will like.This will also provide time for interaction and growth between the parents. I won't necessarily settle on a mother when the contest closes, unless the design is parent-specific.

I don't have anything specific in mind for this character so go bonkers with designs and whatever.

I'll announce a deadline for this eventually. And there is no limit on how many entries you can make.

There will be only one winner and they'll get the whole 300 points. Now, I might make chibis for others who enter depending on my time and muse.

No preference for lines used either. Helovia or non is a-okay with me.

Potential mommies
Alija
Azaneen
Dovahkiin
Nyx
Frost Fyre

here is his profile!

UPDATE - I have purchased an additional 400 points for this. This will enable me to give the winner 500 points and two runners up 100 points each. Deadline will be February 28th

Now show me dem babies 8D or if you have a mommy show me her to!

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
Well, I would love to offer up December! But, she is an equine, so I thought it'd be interesting if he found out his son wasn't pure unicorn and it ruins him. I don't know how that would play out, if it was dark and he simply couldn't see, or if he mistook her for someone else. But I also thought it would be interesting if it was a force breed as well, and he drugged her in order to sedate her long enough to ya know.. do his thing. I know this is totally from left field and complicated, but I thought it would be fun pursuing, because December needs scars, mental and physical. As for designs, if those two were to become a pair, I have a few designs:
(December is a grey but dam was buckskin FYI)

Buckskin Tobiano Colt with slate grey points, and muzzle. Seafoam green eyes. Standard unicorn horn of pitch black.

Smoky Black Tobiano Colt, palomino points and dorsal stripe. Pale amber eyes. Two kid goat horns on his head of dark grey.

Palomino Colt with one bay sock. Pale silver eyes. No horn.

Bay Colt with dark grey points, and flaxen main and tail. Violet eyes. long narwhal horn.

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Hidden Account
Minx
Eh Dèodat isn't the force breeding type. He kind of finds rape repulsive, even towards a non-unicorn.

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
-offers Fable-
I won't be able to do any actual art or anything (right now), so here are just some ideas;
(all eye colours would be varieties of blue)
*Dèodat's body and markings with Fable's horns, mane & tail (it's strange and uncreative, I know)
*Grey baby with black mane and tail, Dèodat's marking in black or bay.
*Dèodat baby with Fable's horns and arrow in white instead of his marking.

Fable would probably not abandon the baby, just find it weird and strange, but she'll love it anyway. Also, she's new to Helovia, so they will need quite a lot of interaction. She wouldn't mind on the agreement as to why there is a baby either :). I might be more creative later XD

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
You could have Alija! She is going to have a foal with Buce here soon, but she'll be good for later! I'm thinking about having her switch to the Basin she isn't happy at all about the Throat and if someone spoke to her about it(told her it isn't fair to be put down like that) and that the Basin would never do that to her she would probably go lol
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I don't have any design ideas at the moment (will be working on those) but I offer up @[Dovahkiin] for the mommy. Could be a fun mix!
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Brisé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
I offer Azaneen for mommy role, she doesn't have a profile here yet.
All her information can be found here.

I put the two's colors together and a black and bloody bay = bay, though the color has more red than the usual bay to represent daddies colors.
- Left side= blue eye due to white paint marking over it
- Right side= red with golden speckles
- Markings= minimal paint markings
- Horn= glassy, ruby red like fathers

Left side:

Right side:
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Feel like it would look better on different lineart lol
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Hidden Account
Minx
Bumping cause deadline has been set and the deal has been sweetened

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
I'll offer Nyx as a mother :D She's a pure unicorn, and I can see Deo being right up her street. Her only condition is that he would have to defeat her in battle before she would allow him to breed with her to prove his strength, but if you were interested we could always pre-plan that.

[Image: 54c6db03ae792]

This design is pretty Nyx-specific, but I'll probably be making some more that aren't as well because I love designing >.> This guy's colour and white splash marking are a throwback to Nyx's father Nato, but obviously Deo donates some of those sexy white splash genes too. The horn is black like Nyx's, but tipped in crimson to mimic Deo's, and could well be made of glass as well. The lightning-bolt marking beneath his eye is red like the tip of his horn and is a homage to the storm-related markings that flow through Nyx's maternal line. The spirals around his right foreleg come from Nyx's mother Querida, who had blue spirals around one of her forelegs and her horn which were the source of her electric powers. His right eye is crimson, but his left eye is dark indigo like Deo's.

[Image: 54c6defe3c825]

This one isn't parent specific - it's just your average two-horned badass. Bay with white splashes, one crimson horn and one black horn, crimson eyes.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
uh i can offer @[Frost Fyre] as a potential mom ?? she's a pure little unicorn virgin that deo could have some fun with cx

and i'll definitely be designing some babies for this soon !! :D

Hidden Account
Minx
Added new mothers and updated the deadline to the 28th :>

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
You're free to have Tiva for a mother as well! Her profile is up with pics if you want to look <3!
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Hidden Account
Minx
I've decided upon Nyx for the mother. Her personality suit the development I needed for my character. This may also help people in designing anymore entries.

Prizes will go up as I purchased another additional 400 points.

Hidden Account
Minx
TWO MORE WEEKS!!

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
-votes for fishy-character designed by Tamme-

I'mma try to work on a design for this as well, but life be draining me ;-;

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Hidden Account
Minx
Closing this early due to decision to permit randomization from the stats. Will be awarding out points here very shortly!