the Rift

don't pretend you know what you are ~

Brisé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

always a villain
even when I'm not

No thrill or adrenaline thrummed through my veins. No excitement or doubt clouded my mind. Not even a flitting spike of panic caused my heart to flutter. No, it seemed as though the frost from the air had seeped into my bones and heart leaving me rigid and indifferent. My face was shrouded in slate, holding about as much emotion as a rock. My eyes were cold enough to ward off even the most compassionate of souls. Whether or not this was a good thing was not of my concern. I could easily win a spar without the aid of fury or fear in my frame. My unnerving superiority did not seem to flee as my other emotions so obediently had done. Such a shame my partner would have to deal with me now and yet it was not such a tragedy to inspire any pity or contempt towards my opponent. Speaking of which, where was the unlucky body I was to practice with? It was early dawn and I am not a morning person. Making me wait this early in the day was dangerous to say in the least. My impatience did not grow however; it remained a fleeting thought that ate away in the far reaches of my subconscious. It was an inconvenience and I preferred not to deal with such petty issues.

So instead I focused on the thought of a spar. I did not know what to expect, or at the very least remember what it was like. I was built to be a lethal assassin that much was obvious to me so my body must have been trained somewhat in the ways of combat. Perhaps I was jumping to farfetched conclusions but there was a concrete sense of certainty to me about my fighting abilities. Now I would only have to train my muscles to remember what battling was. So start off with spars, right? If only. This was a requirement. Being a soldier meant training and training meant dedication. The Gods only knew I had enough of that to throw around. Wait, that was ill-will and distrust, somehow I mix them all up. God this bitch was taking a long time to show their face. But punctuality was not revered in this world it seemed. Tick tock.

OOC |
ATTACK & WORD COUNT | {0/3} & 383 words
SETTING | AURORA BASIN at EARLY DAWN. The ground is slightly muddy from melting snow and is blanketed in brittle grass. Around the clear meadow are some sparse pines and the unfrozen lake. The mountains stand harsh and foreboding in the distance. Your breath can be seen but it is not so cold one is shivering.
TIME LIMIT AND GENERAL LEFT OVER INFO | One week between posts. Three posts each, Jorogumo starts and Brisé finishes.
NOTES | Good luck and have fun!
@[Jorogumo]

Coding © Henley

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Is the one week between posts thing a Basin thing? Official rules give either 3 week or 2 month options for default, so we don't really recognize the 1 week default...

Brisé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yeah, for the seasonal spars the Basin is urging a one week limit between posts to get them completed before the end of Birdsong. @[Sevin]

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Gotcha, thanks!!