the Rift

[OPEN] Rebirth... Take two

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I stood there with a newfound smile spreading my lips. She seemed kind and calm-natured. Although, her mane grew with flickering flames. I do not take a step back out of caution, or forward of wonder, I stay in my spot, marveling at them from where I stood. I chuckle as well, and guess my own feature, me and this mare could become friends, or enemies.

Though, I want her to become a friend quite frankly. "Cashmere" I announce my name in the way she has, soothing quiet laced my tone. I felt like I should be quiet for some odd reason, like someone -or something- was watching us. But, I had yet to know about the mare's bird-like companion that flew that skies at that very moment.

I smile again, more un rehearsed and genuine. "So, where do you hail from, Africa?" I ask, not meaning to be an intrusion on privacy, just trying to get a soft feel for this mare. If she where to become a friend, I should know enough about her, right? Not the stalker-y kind. Just the friendly kind. Just go with the flow, Cashmere.

Just go with the flow...

I am in a constant whirlwind of feelings for this new mare I have met. Though I express kindness and curiosity towards her, I feel as though there is much more. Things like everyday thoughts. Like...favorites? Places, colors...so many possibilities. But I suppose I should not get myself relied up right now. She might not even want to become my friend. Who knows? Maybe she hates me inside, maybe she envies me. Who in the world truly knows, but her?

The Gods? I suppose they can read thoughts, but do not take action in that way. They probably only read bad thoughts. Thoughts like: I'm going to burn down the Hidden Falls. They could stop something like that.

And in my opinion, I don't think they should mess with hate-like thoughts. Maybe the ones that concern the King and Queen, but no one else really. Hm.

I don't even know why I let my mind wander this far, and I return back to the present.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS

~ @[Africa] Yes, rambling. One of my many talents.
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Rebirth... Take two - by Africa - 12-14-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Rebirth... Take two - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Rebirth... Take two - by Africa - 12-21-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Rebirth... Take two - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 11:22 PM