the Rift

[OPEN] I'm On Patrol, I'm On Patrol, I'm On Patroololol

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus

For some gods-forsaken reason, the black woke up in an overly cheerful mood. Why? He had no clue. Nada. When the first rays of dawn touched the sky, the Morningstar did what he did every dawn; pay homage to the Wind(and now the Sun) in his daily ritual. It was with cheeriness that he had hunted down Cerin and Amara for their patrol, and with cheeriness that he trotted along. Yep. Trotted. One of his patrolmates lacked wings, and Bucephalus figured that the flightless were going to feel isolated enough. So, trotting was in style. However he kept an eye on the youth, Cerin was his name. His pace wasn't at all draining(or it wasn't to him, at any rate), but he was leading youngsters, and didn't want to over-exert them. Not all could trot for hours on hours on end with little rest in between.

By the end of the day the trail to the Fields loomed before them, the plateau high above. Bucephalus paused before it, turning to look at the two youths, his ears pricked. "You two holding up alright? I didn't go too fast, did i?" Regardless of their answer, he had made up his mind that on the journey back they'd take it slower. He didn't want to drive the pair into exhaustion, but the long trot would do them good... he hoped. It hadn't even been a fast trot, borderline walking, and he had stopped at various intervals to let the youngsters(and himself) rest.

His gaze trailed up to the Plateau, to the Fields above. For himself and Amani it would be an easy flight. And oh, he wished to fly up there. Would save him the vertigo of climbing the narrow trail(Yes, he got dizzy climbing narrow paths at heights. Not natural for a pegasus).

Word Count: 302
Tags: @[Amani] @[Cerin]
Patroooolllllz. Spongebob. Much happy idk why.

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3
Force and minor powerplay is allowed
Please tag me in all posts

Pixel by Aud

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare
Scarecrow

He had bulked up since his meeting with Spice, knowing that someone knew, and he was still welcome in the Throat, made him feel a lot more confident. Although, he wasn't quite sure about following someone on patrol. What was the point anyway? Wouldn't it not matter, since no one out here lived with the Throat? Or was this just some creepy way to make the herd bond? Either way, he wasn't exactly thrilled with the prospect of having to follow two elders. He knew he was still a child, but that was no reason to treat him like one.

He was scooped up rather quickly, as the sparkly pegasus, Bucephalus was it, came to retrieve him. Being the only one without a set of wings, he was obviously the burden. He followed behind the pegasus' rather easily, as his muscles had returned from their malnourished state. It was just annoying to think that the others could get there so much quicker. Yet, once again he had to just silently obey. He couldn't tell the others that they could get ahead.

It was a long and boring journey, occasionally sparkle pants stopped, but other than that he didn't really seem to care whether or not Cerin was actually keeping. The colt didn't hate them, but he wasn't exactly in the most pleasant of moods today. Luckily, it was pretty quick until they reached the place they had to go.

Surprise! They were't done. There was a narrow path that seemed to lead up to the place where they needed to go. Cerin nodded to the other two to just fly up. It wasn't exactly practical for them to follow him up. He was perfectly capable of climbing even the most narrow of paths.

@[Bucephalus]
these words are all we have
Image Credit