the Rift

[PRIVATE] Uhn tiss Uhn Tiss

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I'm just coming off my high from my defeat of Thranduil. Oh that smug golden boy and now his poor loser ass is not so smug. Of course, it's not that I made off without injury. The most notable being that I have a terrible gash over my face and blood that flows down my face. I've managed to more or less wash off the blood that stained my creme and white face. It will scar, but I don't care. The marks are part of the fun, aren't they? Well, I didn't think so previously but in such a situation I have to adapt, don't I. I stand on the beach, my dish face lifted to the sky and my dark tail floating in the wind.

It feels good to have bested the golden boy. I have to admit I have the hots for him, but he seems to hem and haw at the possibility of getting it on with me. I'm not sure such a good night is in the cards with him, but I'll keep that possibility open. In the mean time.... I walk to the water and paw at it with dark hooves, feeling restless. Fresh off battle, my hormones are practically blinding me as they rage. So much flirting, so much warring, and yet still I have gotten no satisfaction to cool me off. Not even this stupid ocean can cool off the needs that burn inside me. No, I'm afraid there's no cold shower for me.

I return to the sand and paw at it, scattering it to the breeze that rises. Perhaps there is another stallion I can seduce and take advantage of? It's not children I want, just a fuckin' good time. I am too young for children, and not interested in antics that I have no time for. I'm barely older than a child, myself, and don't need to be burdened with such a stupid responsibility. I sigh and sniff the sand as if it will present an interesting surprise to me. But no, there are no surprises. Just dumb fucking sand.

WC: 350 Tag: @[Bucephalus]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus

There was a storm brewing off the shore, and in the heart of it all flew The Morningstar. His white-blazed face held utter delight as he let himself be tossed around by the wind, wings only moving to keep him airborne and in moderate control of his flight, adrenaline surging through his veins. A wrong move could send him crashing into the water below. Not that bad of a potential danger, but it was enough to send his blood pumping and eyes rolling. It was raining heavily enough that telling sky from sea would be difficult for one who'd not done such things before.

A laugh tears from him as the wind buffets his black coat, flipping him onto his back and tossing him down towards the waves. But almost effortlessly Bucephalus righted himself with a twist of his wings, and soared over the waves, feeling the rain pelt against his body as he surged back up, flying with the wind on his way through the storm and above it. It wasn't until he reached the calm air above the clouds that he relaxed, looking below. There had been a growing sharpness to the air, a static, which meant it was time to leave. To fly safely in a storm, one needed to be in the newborns, the ones that had yet to begin to summon lightning. Then you could get your thrill without fear of electrocution, your only worry being the hard water below.

"Farewell little Angry One." He called down breathlessly to the storm, laughing before he flew in circles, seeking a wind to carry him to shore. Once he found one, he soared across the sea, humming to himself although the song was snatched away by the wind. The beach grew in his sights, and then his attention was drawn to something below, a horse the color of the pale sand. Curious, the Morningstar dropped from the sky, landing in a flurry of wings, sand and mane near the stranger, though far enough away that he would not spray her(for upon closer inspection, 'it' proved to be 'she) with the sand. His gaze flickered over her features and curves, lingering upon her antlers and wings. So, there were not only horned, winged and wingless/hornless folk here...but those that possessed both.

"Good-day to you." He called, walking over, wings folding against his rain-slicked hide, his mane knarled and knotted from the winds, his forelock haphazardly blown out of his eyes...for now. His gold eyes flickered to the wound that marred her face, and surprise flashed across his expression. Had she gotten into a fight recently? "And are you alright?"

Word Count: 444
Tags: @[Arvakl]
Notes: Okay...444? I swear, not on purpose XD

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3
Force and minor powerplay is allowed
Please tag me in all posts

Pixel by Aud

Lauren
I raise my head abruptly as I hear the crack of lightning in the not so far distance. There is a storm brewing and growing, and it's simple luck that it hasn't come this far over yet. I'm equivocal about it's lack of presence; on one hand, it's nice to stay dry while the air is still cool. But on the other, I wouldn't mind having a nice dance in the pouring down tears of the sky. If I stay here long enough, though, I'm sure it will come my way and I may get my wish.

As I turn my head to look in the direction of the storm, however, I see a winged creature come out of the sky and approach me. I await his arrival, standing majestically on the sand with my wings tucked gently against my torso. My flashing emerald eyes evaluate him, and I find that he is quite a handsome pegasus. Dark bodied with gold dipped wings and a few flashes of gold and white decorating him, with a large white blaze down his handsome face. He is shaped much like me, so probably a similar lineage as mine.

He is soaked from head to toe; clearly, he has been flying in the storm that has caught my attention. He tucks his wings toward his body, mirroring mine. His old eyes glance over me in a much less rakish manner, and notice the scar forming on my once flawless visage. He is so polite that I find a sneer slipping onto my face, unbidden. "I am quite alright." I toss my forelock and mane into the air behind me. He's being so nice - can I be polite back? "You look as if you were swallowed by the storm and it spit you back out." Close enough.

WC: 302 Tag: @[Bucephalus]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Bucephalus

The crack of lightning makes Bucephalus turn his head from the pale-and-rose mare, gaze flickering out over the storm with a grin. Seems he did slip away just in time. His gold eyes turned back to the mare, catching her sneer, and he frowned. Well, rude. A faint snort escapes him, although he cracks a grin at her words. "I wouldn't say spit me out... more like politely telling me to get the hell out." He said, amused now. Time for charm. "So what brings a beauty such as you out to the sea?" He asked, moving away from her a bit to shake his wings dry, checking each section of feathers studiously before folding his wings, satisfied that they were in peak condition. He didn't bother to fix his mane, however, the knots and coils within it impossible to navigate, years of never combing it out meant making it look nice was an impossibility. "Especially alone?" He added, glancing down the beach to check that yes, this mare was alone.

He returned his gaze to her, once again his eyes trailed over her body, lingering this time on her curves...and the mark marring an otherwise delicate face. Her build is akin to his... "And one of desert blood no less." He said with a grin. There were a few Arab-descended horses he had met, and this one was one of the more..balanced ones. Enough of the delicate curves of the Arabian, the long slender legs... it made him wonder what else she was born of. "My name is Bucephalus, of Dragon's Throat. Might i know your name, fair lady?" He grinned, winking at her as he returned to his spot near her.

Word count: 285

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3

Pixel by Aud

Lauren
I stand statuesque, not moving as he speaks. I watch him start at the lightning and glance back at the way he came. He frowns at my sassy words but seems to take it all in stride, snorting and grinning a moment later. Winner winner chicken dinner! My salivary glands start working a bit harder... what dinner am I looking for? Sex for dinner, death for breakfast? I keep those thoughts buried for now, not wanting to let them spill out on my tongue into the open air where this new one can hear. He laughs at my suggestion and substitutes his own version of events. It sounds a lot like mine, but I don't say so.

The charm that rolls off his body like steam and sweeps me up is practically tangible. Why am I hear by the see? "Doin' whatever the fuck I want, I suppose." I blink my eyelashes tantalizingly at him, quite opposite of the brash language I use. He questions if I'm alone. I look around me, wondering if he sees someone or something that I don't. I see nothing. Of course I am you moron. No criticisms slip from my soft lips. He looks as well, and when his eyes return to me, it's a completely different look than before. Now his gaze IS rakish, and his golden eyes do not hide their analytical gaze.

He appreciates my dished face, my delicate structure. He and I have heritage in common and he seems to enjoy the similarity. Again, silence, so uncommon for me. I wait for him to finish, keeping all sneers and harsh remarks to myself. He's good looking. And I do have urges. He introduces himself as Bucephalus of the Dragon's Throat. What a long and tedious name. And what a boring desert land. Despite the habitat of my ancestors on the one side, I am not particularly fond of the desert. I huff and walk toward him, circling him with eyes that undress him. "I am Arvakl." Of nowhere in particular, and I like it that way. He's put together so well, and I move my lips toward his body, hoping to run them over his skin. I lift my tail up, letting my scent fill the air around us. I like this one. Perhaps he will be willing to satisfy me in the ways that Thranduil has not?

WC: 398 Tag: @[Bucephalus]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Bucephalus

Her answer surprises Bucephalus. "Such coarse language shouldn't fall from lips like yours." He hums, his grin widening slightly at the fluttering of her eyes. Well, lucky him someone that could appreciate flattery. He stands still as her gaze trails over him as his did hers, and he could feel the heat of it in the depths of his body, his ears pricked sharply towards the mare when she spoke, moving towards him. His gaze flickered towards the sway of her hips, then he forced them back towards the delicate curve of her face.

Arvakl.... he rolled the name around, getting a taste for it. Not that flowy, but nor was it blunt. Different. She doesn't name a herd, and he arches a brow in surprise at that. Was this beauty unclaimed? His gaze follows her as she circles, wings twitching when he felt her muzzle against his skin. Then she lifts her tail...and his nostrils flare. Shiiiiit. "Temptation temptation." He murmured, stretching his neck out to nip at her flank as it passed, catching more of her delicious scent. Temptation indeed. "Are you here to tempt me, Arvakl?" There's amusement in his eyes, and an all-too familiar sight; lust. This would be precisely what he needed. Too much distraction, so little..play. He wanted nothing more than to let his nose guide him to the source of that scent. His gaze trailed over her body, over every curve, lingering on her thighs. "Dangerous game you're playing."

He moved towards her, trailing his wing across hers as he moved around her, nipping towards her rump with a grin. "I could be dangerous. A killer for all you know." Of course he wasn't that, but she didn't know. Adrenaline from the storm, and now this mare, surged through him, and a quiet squeal escaped him when he neared her.

Word Count: 309

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3

Pixel by Aud

Lauren
He doesn't like my language? But surely my tone of voice is just right.... I don't see much opposition from him despite his verbal protest. What's more, I can see him looking at me with the same devouring gaze that I've settled on him. His voice as I touch him is soft, hard to hear but the words are still distinct: Temptations, temptations. Yes, there is that temptation. Does he know that I've never been with a man? Oh sure I've dreamt of it and I've sure got the hormone levels for it... but I have yet had one to take the bait. Does he want to be my first? Will he be my first? He's.. tempted. His lips and teeth near my flank, grazing the top of it in what could only be described as a love bite.

I feel my nerves ping like they've been struck by lightning, and I give a small snort of delight. Oh he plays my game! 'A dangerous game.' My voice is throaty as I respond. "I AM here to tempt... I like it dangerous, don't you know?" He doesn't know. He doesn't know that I like it rough, that I don't want all the love but the lust. And it's in his eyes... the lust is in his eyes as it is in mine. His wing stretches over back and over my own wings. Oh my lord... I've never been touched in such a way. Never. A killer? Please. Or maybe he has.... But does he know that I have killed? Not a horse, no. But I've killed plenty of little creatures. "I've never been one to shy away from a little roulette - on either end." A sly wink, emerald eyes shimmering. His squeal just excites me more and I respond with one of my own. My hooves are planted in the sand, tail to the side.... receptive.... My eyes say everything there's left to be said.

~FADE TO BLACK!~

WC: 325

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread