the Rift

[OPEN] Mucho Macho

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Little does he know that I have been watching him since his entrance into the Throat. The golden one was not a stranger to me - I know him from his reputation as a sleuth in the Basin. We have exchanged stealths with each other. I have dogged his step, remaining far enough that he does not seem to have noticed me. However, the horned one does not seem to be up to mischief, at least not that I have noticed. Perhaps any mischief he has created has been during the few times I may be caught eyelids shut and mind at rest. Who can say?

I've lost him and his wanderings for awhile now, and with all the changes taking place here with Gaucho, the Sun God, and the bridge, it would serve me well to make sure that no secret plans are getting back to the Basin from here. My search for him is shortened by the blessing of my wings. Strange and alien as they are, they are a boon to me and all my efforts, and shorten many tasks that I have. They benefit me now as I surf the clouds, my ruby eyes gazing down hawkishly to search for gold upon gold. Damn his camouflage! But luckily, I see his horned figure near the oasis, and I float slowly to the ground, landing nearby without much fuss.

I approach slowly and stand a few yards away, speaking only once he has noticed me as it should not take him long to do. "Thranduil." I dip my head briefly in not-entirely-false respect. I still maintain my reservations about his loyalty and truthfulness in being in the Throat. His past with the Basin is the only cause I have to suspect him, and certainly that is unfair. I suppose this is where I must present a pretense for finding him. "We have not spoken since you joined the Throat. I am glad to see you have chosen to leave the Basin in favor of our desert home." I have constructed my sentence carefully, and I think that diplomatic Africa would be proud of me. There was a time where I would have failed miserably in such an endeavor.

WC: 370 Tag: @[Thranduil]

image credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Arvakl - 12-15-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-19-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-01-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-02-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:37 AM