the Rift

[OPEN] Mucho Macho

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

I hold my tongue as I listen to the once-Basiner speak. I am wary of his presence here in the Throat, but he seems to have committed well enough. If Gaucho trusts him - if Andromeda and Africa trusted him - then I must at least.. well.. pretend to trust him. He has a silver tongue and I don't doubt hard that if he tried, he could fool me. It's what keeps me wary of him. He starts off by complimenting me, and I bow my head courteously. "Thank you." 'Do not think that a compliment gets you into my circle of trust, Golden.' Though I can't help that I enjoy my ego being stroked. More suited for the heat? "Very well, then you shall be enjoying yourself very much here in the heat of Tallsun. You might imagine it gets hotter here than in the Basin." A tight smile passes over my lips, and my taunt is plainly clear. It's not mean, but telling. I look over his body, taking in the appearance of pointy horns (blech), the stripe down his back, the wolf's hide the he wears that almost completely covers said stripe. He mentions Andromeda and I nod solemnly. I have not seen the healer for quite awhile now and I think that she may have left the herd. I hope that she returns soon, as she was a calm and cheerful face in a herd that seemed plagued by ... disappearances. So much for consistency.

'By Africa's Grace.' My heart pangs, and there's no covering up the pain that runs through me and over my face. It leaks into my blood red eyes and the crinkles of my mouth fall. I snort quietly and my head drops slightly, not covering up the emotional strife I have been and am still enduring. "Yes, I am sure you will have a chance to repay her kindness. And Africa's too, perhaps..." I turn my head away, trying to hide the sorrow. I do not want to appear weak before this near-stranger, but hiding how I feel is a near-impossible feat.

"talk"
Not sure if he's got his wolf cape on, if not please ignore reference to it.

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Arvakl - 12-15-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-19-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-01-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-02-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:37 AM