the Rift

[OPEN] Mucho Macho

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
I can't be feeling sorry for myself when I'm around Thranduil. He's a sly character and I realize that I need to stay on my toes around him. If I let down my guard who knows what I may let slip or how he might take advantage of the situation. As I gather myself, I notice a smile that seems to slither it's way onto the Golden Boy's face. A frown threatens to creep across my own, but I keep it at bay. Is he finding me amusing? Probably, of course Thranduil would find me amusing. I shouldn't be surprised. He doesn't say anything though, which shows more respect (or pity, though I don't entertain that notion) than I would expect. I appreciate it.

Instead, his rebuttal to my snide comment brings a smile to my face. Not a happy, cheerful one, but amused all the same. Invigorate? Awaken and toughen? Of a certain caliber... I don't miss the sarcasm that threatens to strike me. But who says he has to rein it in? (And that is certainly what he seems to be doing, or else he's coy for the fun of it.) I am no leader, no god, there is no reason for him to offer me respect or to refrain from openly mocking me. And yet he does. Silently I give him credit for this, and put it toward his good name.

"This is true." I let the smile become more genuine. Perhaps I can... loosen up a bit and appreciate the good moment. And banish the thoughts of Africa and my broken heart away and to the back of my mind. "Seems we have something in common, besides our good looks." Hey, I can see a good looking stallion. I don't swing that way but I've got a good eye.

"talk"

@[Thranduil]
Pretending that this thread started after Africa broke his heart so it will be more relevant. :) We can either have them not talk about it.. or it can be totally heart-wrenching!

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Arvakl - 12-15-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 12-19-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-01-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-02-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Mucho Macho - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:37 AM